Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Underpaid adjustment from USPS - WTHeck!

I shipped 6 comedy CD's via media mail and it was in a plain cardboard box 8 x 6 x 4" . I shipped it Media Mail and it was $5.50 Today I get a notice of underpaid adjustment and they claim I sent it in a Large Priority flat rate box measuring 12.25" ...

USPS flat rate envelope no longer an option

I no longer have the option to ship in an USPS flat rate envelope. Causing all my items to go priority or 8 day shipping. Is anyone else missing this function?

Resolved! Default payment method for shipping labels on eBay

Is there a way to change the DEFAULT payment option for shipping labels created on eBay. I got a notice recently that it is now going to be seller funds where we have a strong preference (for accountability purposes) for it to be PayPal. Now we have ...

Popup on buying shipping labels

I got a popup that I accidentally closed today (12-18-23) about some sort of update regarding buying shipping labels through eBay. Can someone tell me what was in that popup or point me toward and article outlining any changes? Thanks!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

message to buyer?

I was just printing a shipping label. The option to add a message to buyer is missing. Has anyone else noticed that? What a terrible idea. I will always let that buyer know that the label I am printing at midnight will be shipped the following day. A...

Shipping Insurance for Coins and Currency

Hello,Any suggestions for shipping collectible coins and currency? We want to insure them. Is there a company I can use for insurance that has good customer service or is there another way to insure them? Thank you!

USPS Major Delays

Since just before Thanksgiving nearly 1/3 of our shipments are arriving 7-10 days late. The biggest problem is that there are no scans for most package until they arrive in the buyers state. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

• 53 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is the definition of "small to medium items"?

The "Shipping method" drop-down says "Standard shipping: Small to medium items". What does this mean? What's the dimensional and/or weight limit? I've spent some time searching with no clear answer. Alternatively, what is the starting point for "Frei...

Try to change weight and size before creating a label.

  I charged a flat rate of $7.75 for grounds advantage shipping. I have always been able after a sale to create a shipping label with size and weight. Now I am not able to do that. When I go to ship my order grounds advantage has $9.47 and I am not a...

Screenshot_20231217-071306_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20231217-071330_eBay.jpg
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

"PACKAGE RESEARCH CASE CLOSED"--but no information provided???

A buyer who is being really patient so far asked me to see if I could find out where his package might be in the shipping maelstrom that has gripped USPS, so I opened a "package research case." After two days, the eBay tracking showed "PACKAGE RESEAR...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors