cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Shipping info received" for over a week and still not "In Transit"

Dear Ebay and users,

Last week (monday 27th of april) I ordered 2 different products from 2 different Ebay users. One from Japan (Tokyo) and one from China (Hong Kong).

I received a tracking code for both products the same day I ordered them.

I noticed the product from Hong Kong was "In Transit" really fast, and thus I received the product last satureday.

However, as of yet the product from Tokyo is still marked as "Shipping info received" and not "In Transit". It doesn't have any additional tracking information or scanning history either. What does this mean? Does the seller still have to mail the package? Or is the tracker just super slow to update?

I'm really worried about this because I usually don't mind waiting for my package, if I actually KNOW it's on the way and when to expect it. But right now I have no clue what's going on, where the package is and why it's taking so long for the package to become "In Transit".

I contacted the seller twice now by writing a message to him through Ebay. Both in English and translated to Japanese by a friend who speaks both languages to make absolutely sure he can understand my message. But still, no response from him either.

For clearance, I hereby added a screenshot of the tracker information provided by this product I'm eagerly waiting for:

(This information (Or lack of information I should say) is the same thing I'm seeing for over a week now.)

Kind regards, and thanks in advance for your potential help!

Nick

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: "Shipping info received" for over a week and still not "In Transit"

The Chinese are diligent, with extremely high work ethics. There's no delay to move the package to the airport.

It's in the US that the package meanders through the "not my job" low work ethics on to the buyer.

Message 16 of 23
latest reply

So chrck ems
Message 17 of 23
latest reply

Can anyone help me.
I'm waiting for a packet shipped from China via Netherlands post.
the status is : the item is pre advised 😕
no further updates since 1 week
Message 18 of 23
latest reply

Mee too same can any1 help us? 🙁
Message 19 of 23
latest reply

Most items from China are not tracked & can take 4-12 weeks or more internationally.
Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 20 of 23
latest reply

i have the same message on a package from hong kong.....do u recall if carrir was dhl?  thank u!

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

Totally Agree !!
Message 22 of 23
latest reply

Hi how long did you have to wait until you got your item from China iv ordered something but the seller forgot to say it's coming from China been 10 days now thanks 

Message 23 of 23
latest reply