cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay shipping not working

I know there have already been posts about ebay having technical issues, but has there been any word on when this will be fixed? Have a lot to ship out and with same day handling i can't wait to ship this stuff. 

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: ebay shipping not working

mine is not either ebay has been all screw ups and more fees lately

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Plus One here.....  Would be nice if they had a means of keeping us up to date on repairs, etc..... 

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

I haven't seen any announcements as of 11 am CST.

eBay: System Status page still shows SERVICE DISRUPTION for SHIPPING LABEL PRINTING & LISTING.

https://www.ebay.com/sts/

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

there is a service disruption for 'listing' and 'printing labels'

check 'seller news' 'system status'. 

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

I had asked the same question about shipping labels and classic printing etc., and one reply said PayPal had taken the money....but ebay wasn't making the postage.  Hmmmm.    So, I went to PayPal, and printed my postage label directly.  Same price, and I will fulfill my shipping requirement and make my buyer happy.

But I hope eBay gets this fixed, or works it out if some other factor is involved.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I have stayed in Paypal, and they printed my label for me....same cost.....I think, unless there is another fee tacked in there somewhere!

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

I just used PayPal for mine....printed out at the same price.  Not aware yet if there were any additional fees.  But I can ship my item on time!

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

How do you print your label via Paypal?

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

I FINALLY remembered that PayPal does shipping labels....and have taken care of my shipping responsibilities.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

If you are in PayPal for eBay sales, your account activity page should list your recent sales.  It will say "ATTENTION NEEDED", or something like that.....and it will take you to their "multi-order" shipping page.  I only had one item, so that's the only thing that showed up.  If you have more that were paid through PayPal, they will also show up.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Had the same problem. If you have Paypal, you can ship your labels from them. It will add the tracking number to your ebay item and show it shipped.  It cost me 22 cents more for padded priority envelope, but it was worth the frustration of trying for 3 hours to get a label printed on ebay.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Finally was able to print labels through Paypal.
Ebay still not working and it's afternoon.
Message 13 of 13
latest reply