cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Standard Envelope and "CCG Mixed Card Lots"

I posted about this last week but no one was able to answer. As of 9/10/22 you are still not able to use eSEs with cards posted under the "CCG Mixed Card Lots" category despite it saying this is a valid category. I even had an eBay admin send me a private message from my last thread letting me know I can use eSEs with this category.

ese.png

You cannot. It does not work. The total for this order was $3 + $1 shipping, so now my options are to pay for first class shipping and lose money or ship untracked with a stamp and receive a "bad mark" on my account. If you contact support about this they just tell you your only option is to cancel the order. Are you kidding me?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: eBay Standard Envelope and "CCG Mixed Card Lots"

The annoying part about this is it's not like this is some deeply complicated technical issue that they need 100 man hours to fix. It's probably a checkbox in some backend GUI somewhere.

Check the box already!!! It's been months!!! The envelope works with other categories so make it work with all the categories it's supposed to. Why is this so hard???

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: eBay Standard Envelope and "CCG Mixed Card Lots"

Funny thing, I found a workaround, but it only works if you have an order for a single card or something else that actually will let you print an eSE label. Just take the name/address from the order that isn't letting you print the label and put it into the one that is, and print the label there. Then you can print another label with the correct address for that order (make sure to delete the other tracking number from the order to prevent confusion).

Message 3 of 3
latest reply