cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

didn´t get the item

Hi. The estimated date finished july 19th. I can't get nor my item, neither my money. It is impossible to contact with seller. I hope ebay will solve my problem.  I don't know how to inform them. I think it is serious online shopping site. And believe they will help me. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: didn´t get the item

It has only been two days, and was 19th the first or the last estimated delivery date?

Depending on where the item is supposed to come from, and on its value there could be legitimate reasons for the delay such as it being stuck at Azeri customs.

You have 30 days from the last estimated delivery date to open a case on ebay, if you paid through Paypal you have 180 days from payment.

If the seller gave you a tracking number, have you tried checking that?

In general I would say you are being too impatient

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@vafa0980 wrote:

Hi. The estimated date finished july 19th. I can't get nor my item, neither my money. It is impossible to contact with seller. I hope ebay will solve my problem.  I don't know how to inform them. I think it is serious online shopping site. And believe they will help me. 

it may or  maynot be there with in that date because it is ESTIMATED by ebay and no one else

║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║ ║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║ ║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It is impossible to contact with seller.

False.  Contact them through the eBay messaging system.

~M

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Poster is in Azerbaijan Republic so the message info on this board won't help him.

We don't know where the item is being mailed from..........I would guess the US, but no way to know how it was mailed from where.......... 

Poster you can contact ebay on the site where you registered.......  don't know if that would be Germany, Italy or what but look at the top of the page on THAT site.....Help and Contact.  I believe there is email messaging on at least some of the sites.

I would echo people who say to wait a couple of more days to see if it shows up.........many things can wrong in mail service........

Message 5 of 5
latest reply