cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apologies

I was wrong and accused an ebayer of something they did not do.  I am so sorry.  I would like the ebay community to know that it is vitally important to apologize if one is wrong.  I was wrong.  I will always be hurt inside by this and the mistake that I made.  But I do believe in forgiveness.  I hope they do too.  

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: apologies

Interesting post, but if you are seeking forgiveness it would probably be better to ask the wronged individual personally? In private?  Or is there a need to make it a public apology?

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

I would like to apologize as well to everyone, as profusely as I sweat. You all know who you are.

Because I don't.

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

Everyone makes mistakes from time to time. It would better to apologize to the seller by sending them a PM. I'm sure he/she will forgive you.wink

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

@lex-talon wrote:

Everyone makes mistakes from time to time. It would better to apologize to the seller by sending them a PM. I'm sure he/she will forgive you.wink

No I like public shaming. 

OP I feel much better, thank you.

you may now leave the naughty chair

KayKeeCorp
Grand Ultimate Supreme
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

The first thing I did was apologize to the seller and ebay and pay pal.  Of course I covered all my bases.  It is important to me as a human being to ask for forgiveness.  I am not a saint nor am I trying to act like one but it is nice to set an example on this forum for others as we probably all have fallen short at one point in time of perfection and apologizing is the right thing to do.  I am so sorry you felt a need to attack me when I was only trying to do the right thing, however it will not stop me from putting one foot in front of the other and continue to try to improve as a human being.  Thank you.

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

We don't know to whom you're apologizing or what you did but it's a nice thought.

Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

HUH?  

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

HUH?  Patricia,  are you talking to me?  If so, this is a completely different issue which just recently happened.  But I think it is wonderful that you donate your time to Ebay.  There should be more people like  you.  There is nothing like a good volunteer.  We volunteer at the nursing home.  I am so grateful for volunteers.  

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

Am I the only one that feels like they missed something?

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

tried

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

I don't think 7606dennis was attacking you, he was probably just trying to gain some insight or clarity from your post.  A lot of posters on these boards have become hard boiled to a degree, mostly from trying to help people whose problems could be so easily solved if they would just read and understand ebay policy.

If you've done all you can in your situation, and your conscience is clear, that's all that really matters.

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

this was not about ted

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

Whose Ted?

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

@picadillytrolls

@picadillytrolls wrote:

I was wrong and accused an ebayer of something they did not do.  I am so sorry.  I would like the ebay community to know that it is vitally important to apologize if one is wrong.  I was wrong.  I will always be hurt inside by this and the mistake that I made.  But I do believe in forgiveness.  I hope they do too.  

I gave up!

Do share what's prompt this apology.  

Since you chose to make this apology public.

Thanking you in advance for clarifications.

-

Lucas

*still rollin' with the punches*

Message 15 of 17
latest reply