cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to track ESUS tracking numbers?

I recently purchased a product through eBay where the seller shipped with an ESUS tracking number. I had never seen this type of tracking before, and upon looking for a place to reference this tracking number outside of eBay I came across nothing.

Problem is, the tracking claims that it arrived a week ago, but nothing did. I tried disputing this with eBay, but according to them it was delivered per the ESUS tracking number and I was unable to get my money back. All this ESUS tracking number says is that it was delivered to my zip code, but provides no further details as to an exact address. How can I get this information? Is there a way to track this outside of eBay?

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Where to track ESUS tracking numbers?

Didn't work for me. The seller thinks the package is on the way to me. As of 28 Oct, it has been sitting at Startrack Perth Airport, ready to be returned. This has been a nightmare, and the seller has even reported me to police. I was nasty to this seller because he won't listen to me and refund me. I threatened him, then he said he reported me to eBay/ the local Australian police. Thanks to eBay Delivery Services, I won't be even able to get to the Bali jail as punishment for ordering another Esus  tracked package. Australia Post told me they can't reverse my return and it is on the way back. Thanks for the tips though. Thanks eBay for ruining my weekend with this scam. I was unable to play my music properly last weekend because I was under so much stress. I was butchering every Abba song I could and I was so sad this week. I decided to spend the whole week crying and listening to my Wanted Country Ballads CD and sulk because every CD I order from now on will be returning. I've lost $24.00 US thanks to the Esus program, which is a scam, and i hate it. DHL sucks.

Message 16 of 26
latest reply

Thank you "wastingtime101" for that information.

That website that you gave us above is the BEST Tracking Service I have ever seen.

"EasyShip Tracking" using this URL:

https://parcelsapp.com/en/carriers/easyship

It gave me great details over international borders, as well as follow-on Tracking Numbers and the names of the Tracking Services that will be monitoring the package valid in the destination countries.

That is fantastic.

Message 17 of 26
latest reply

Did not work. So I'm out $$$ on this thing, which is now in Melbon, ready to be desposed/ sold/ destroyed by the Australian forwarder.

Message 18 of 26
latest reply

that Esus tracking number is a scam. i got 5 packages with that tracking number and never got them.

supposedly. when you get that ESUS tracking number. later on you get a USPS tracking number but that is just a rumor, 5 sellers, 5 orders, never had a problem before. they are lost. ebay didn't gave a crap usps wouldn't even answer the phone. from now on, what I'm doing is telling the seller to provide me with ANYTHING but a esus tracking number. if they are going to provide me with a esus tracking number. to cancel the order.

Message 19 of 26
latest reply

Spot on, many thanks:)

Message 20 of 26
latest reply

Yup!  They "lost" one of mine too.

Message 21 of 26
latest reply

ServiceDHL eCommerce Parcel Priority

https://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/

Message 22 of 26
latest reply

DOES ANYONE FROM EBAY EVER LISTEN TO ANYTHING ANYONE SAYS??? IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ANY INFO.... Getting tired of their poor service.....

Message 23 of 26
latest reply

Sheesh, your president is living rent free in your head fella. Taking a conversation about eBay and ending up bringing Biden into things. Keep dragging those knuckles 😂

Message 24 of 26
latest reply

I ordered something with the ESUS prefix as well.  It says it was delivered 2 days ago but it is nowhere in sight.  Lesson learned I guess.

Message 25 of 26
latest reply

You could have left politics out of your response. 

Message 26 of 26
latest reply