cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to track ESUS tracking numbers?

I recently purchased a product through eBay where the seller shipped with an ESUS tracking number. I had never seen this type of tracking before, and upon looking for a place to reference this tracking number outside of eBay I came across nothing.

Problem is, the tracking claims that it arrived a week ago, but nothing did. I tried disputing this with eBay, but according to them it was delivered per the ESUS tracking number and I was unable to get my money back. All this ESUS tracking number says is that it was delivered to my zip code, but provides no further details as to an exact address. How can I get this information? Is there a way to track this outside of eBay?

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Thank you for the reply.

I don't suppose any of them scan/log the address they delivered to? That one seems to provide the same information, i.e. just a zip code for the delivery.

Message 3 of 26
latest reply

STUPID EBAY JUST DON'T CARE...........SORRY AS DIRT............

Message 4 of 26
latest reply

Thank you soooo much. That helped me a lot!!!!

Message 5 of 26
latest reply

Same thing just happened to me.  And I have a concierge who signs for every package so it's not like it's lost in my driveway or something!

Message 6 of 26
latest reply

Ebay partnered w/some quirky mailing company to get us this cheaper plain white envelope rate. Mostly used for shipping 1 single trading card or 2. However, like every program Ebay has ever come up with, it's works poorly. It doesn't make any difference if you mail these letters through the USPS. They will be happy to receive them, but that ESUS tracking # is not theirs and they'll tell you first hand that they have absolutely no way to track your package. Nor, are they going to take responsibility for your package, because you've basically used a different carrier. If Ebay would be forth right in telling us all who this company is? We'd have a customer service # to call when a package went AWOL. However, Ebay SOP is to treat us all like mushrooms. This second rate mailing company gives second rate service. Half the time these ESUS tracking #'s don't update. I sent a letter the 8th of August. It's now the 27th of August and according to the tracking my letter is right outside my door? We should Never let Ebay run a country. Is it just me or does he look like Bevis? or maybe Butthead..? Anyways ... u get my drift! :]

Message 7 of 26
latest reply

This site works

Message 10 of 26
latest reply

I won out of 7 bids are rare 2002 Rookie Review Basketball Card #6 LeBron James Rookie and paid $13.41 for it, was never delivered to my home ,, card is missing, my post office wants USPS tracking to find the item using google earth to what happen to the card, the seller used .69cent esus first class which doesn t do home tracking, All United State Post offices deliver esus items scanned by zip code not home address but cannot track missing item with that number.. they need the USPS first class with tracking at around $4.50 to a home address.. The seller is responsible for a proper home delivery for such a rare card that was not done.. I am asking for my money back since i never received my item

EBAY RULED AGAINST ME SAYING THE ITEM WAS DELIVERED AND IT WASN'T...WHAT A SHAM EBAY... IN LESS THEN 3 MINUTES..WTH......LOL

Message 11 of 26
latest reply

They are usually in small envelopes with metered mail tracking.  When it says delivered to your zip code it usually says that a day early.  Check your junk mail as that has happened to me - it was in between two magazines.  I don't ever have trouble with these little envelopes that cost me .53 to ship - It is a great way for sellers to sell cheap items but have limited tracking on it.   It is a shame that your card is lost - probably a neighbor got it!   However, for a $13 item I would ship it USPS with regular first class tracking.  I only ship items less than $10 with these envelopes. It may show up one of these days!  Good luck.

Message 12 of 26
latest reply

Hi these esus shipments are a scam. This package which I ordered on 7 Sep has finally arived in Australia for me but unfortunetly, the driver didn't even attempt delivery. eBay says that on 26 Oct the driver attempted delivery. This morning I called Australia Post. I gave them the Esus number, and they said that it wasn't in their system. I then gave them the delivery information including address and phone number, and according to Australia Post, it is being returnd as if it was refused. I then called Mundijong post office, the esus number didn't come up on their system, but when I gave them the same shipping address and contact details, they discovered that it was given a completely new tracking number when it arrived in Western Australia, and a completely different and random returned to sender address. Then the guy read out the new number and he was really hard to understand. I asked him to repeated the number a few times, but he told me I was wasting his time and to call back later. Esus is a scam and the seller who I bought from should have went through Pitney Bowes instead because sellers using Esus are scammers. I hate Esus shipments and will never buy another CD with one again, and I swear on my nephew's life I will resist, and if I break down and order another Esus shipment, I shal be severely punished, no more computer, no more music, no more busking, sent to Bali jail for the rest of my life. I will read an audiobook about the Balinese jail before attempting to purchase, and after I read all the horror stories about what it is like to be in a Bli jail, I will think twice because I swear on my nephew's life I will get myself stuck in one as punishment for giving Esus sellers more of my money. I will get some marajuana, sneak it into Bali just so that I go to jail and it will be my punishment for ordering another Esus package.

Message 13 of 26
latest reply

Dude, that's way too extreme @sna-4293.

Go to this website, plug in your ESUS number, and on the right you'll see the local Australia Post tracking number. With that info you need to work with Australia Post because that's where the issue lies - with AU Post and your carrier who put a false attempted delivery & refused status on the package.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 14 of 26
latest reply

This has actually helped track mine ESUS parcel ( https://parcelsapp.com/en/carriers/easyship ). It's ID was changed after entering recipients country. Was already there for over a week now.. If I wasn't lucky enough to find this thread, I would've missed to pay import charges, and the item would've been returned to sender. JEESH!! Thank you so much for sharing this! mgawd.. close one.

Message 15 of 26
latest reply