cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is it with restricted good to Canada via eBay shipping?

I sold a doll to someone in Canada and it is being returned to me via eBay's international postage system.  They claim it's a restricted item. **bleep**

I can't get a straight answer from eBay, just a form letter. When I look at Canada's Postal Restrictions there is no mention of dolls being band.  It's a toy!!!!!  I can send it via Priority Mail and have no problems so it must be something with eBay.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: What is it with restricted good to Canada via eBay shipping?

I had the same issues within the last 3 weeks!! sold the dolls to Belarus and Russia, they were returned back to me( not sure what's going on, i've been shipping dolls worldwide for a couple of years and never had any problems.  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: What is it with restricted good to Canada via eBay shipping?

Me too!  I am so ticked off!  It happened last week with a doll stand to the UK and today a Barbie doll to Australia.  Do the people in Kentucky not know what a doll is?  The call center is useless.  Three calls to them, they sent a message to the International Shipping team asking why a doll is a prohibited/restricted item and they have yet to respond.  It is ridiculous!!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply