cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WERE DOES THE EBAY POLICY STATE THIS POLICY FOR TRACKING

I HAVE REREAD THE EBAY POLICY AND I DONT SEE WERE IT STATES I WILL LOOSE MY PROTECTION FOR MY HIGH VALUED ITEM THAT HAS SIGNATURE REQUIRED AT DELIVERY PROTECTION , INSURANCE AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE PROTECTION THAT I PAID FOR IF i DONT UPLOAD TRACKING NUMBER FOR A CLAIM.  I FOUND WERE KT CLEARLY SAYS TRACKING NUMBERS FOR SHIPPING LABELS PURCHASED ON EBAY  ARE AUTOMATICALLY UPLOADED TO EBAY. I CANNOT FIND WERE IT SHOULD INFORM ME THAT I WILL LOOSE MY PAID FOR PROTECTIONS IF I DONT MANUALLY UPLOAD TRACKIN WHEN LABEL IS PURCHASED ON EBAY.

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Really depends on what is going on, I'm going to assume this is about an INR case (Item not Received).

If you purchased the label on eBay, then it should be automatically applied to the order that it was purchased for.

In the case of an INR dispute, you should be protected. The protection is the same with signature required, it's just a requirement for purchases $750+.

I would give some specific information on what is going on because it's hard to determine what actually nullified your protection.

Message 2 of 28
latest reply

@withthebuisnessscollectibles 

If you purchased your shipping label on eBay, the tracking number should automatically appear on your "Manage paid  and shipped orders" page.

The tracking number is located beneath the eBay item number, which is directly beneath the item sold.

If your buyer has filed an "item not received" claim against you, eBay will automatically send you a notification of the case, as well as a space where you can re-enter the tracking number.

However, if you fail to re-enter the tracking number on the email sent to you by eBay, you may lose the "item not received" case.

Is this what happened to you?

Message 3 of 28
latest reply

as well as a space where you can re-enter the tracking number.

-------------------------------------------------------

Good advise, but...................

read a post earlier today where that is not possible.....................  if the tracking # shows delivery.

(also to note....... OP has multiple threads going on the isssues with this stressful sale)

Message 4 of 28
latest reply

A random out of nowhere indefinite suspension  that happened jan. 14 2024. Two days prior to erroneous INR opened Jan. 16 2024Then 12 days later Feb. 1 2024 I get email stating thanks for verifying  identity we've  reinstated your account. This is  bunch of B.S.. Once account restored Feb 1st. I cannot get anyone to help me ebay reps and escalation team tell me my account was not any longer active at time of INR so tracking was not available .some reps and supervisors said tracking was not there due to non active account .It's been 13 weeks of calling and messaging  constantly  and  about 6 times I'm told manual refund is being submitted to "The Back Office" and I need wait 7 to 10 buisness days I am then told to wait and I will be contacted no body contacts I call again told we understand you were unable to upload tracking due to suspension  that has been lifted reinstating account we apologize you've had this experience. Just wait 7 to 10 more days I see what happened and we will fix this. I tell them why I've been waiting  nothing they can do but submit again or submit for response for clarification from back office.  Any response I got on call or message has been I dident upload tracking . I'm currently waiting another 7 to 10 days again  I feel assured that again nothing will be done. And few days ago a rep said cannot do anything for me I've waited too long. $1,400 loss  going in circles  very much over stressed  throughout this .

Message 5 of 28
latest reply

I dident fail to do so I contacted ebay and they provided a link I uploaded dignature confirmation with tracking no. I got off USPS. But i  told my account is not active and nothing can be done buyer refunded. The dirtbag buyer has messaged me personally on my mobile stating that if I get my item back this will be all done. This was in response to my civil and criminal recourse threats in which they immediately report to ebay and I'm sent email from ebay stating I'm in violation for contacting and stop. Last week I got a email from Clarence M. Appeals dept asking for document for the signature confirmation but no link to upload directly to him he also said he was the one who handled the buyers internal case. I contacted ebay reps asked how I can give Clarence an upload of the signature confirmation and I get link but next day someone different  responds saying it's past 30 days and I dident upload tracking hope we were able to answer your concerns  contact buyer to retrieve my item. Buyer is playing games stating they will send but don't then say we don't have label or address but I've given them the info and they can see my address phone no. On orders and shipping info online for return shipping  now they don't respond.  Still a member still have a store on ebay .doesent seem ebay cares that buyer abuse has happened or the fact fraud lieing to get refund. By the way prior to refund I uploaded to customer service reps as well as fully informed them of situation they said it was OK that they won't win cause of the tracking and signature validation I uploaded . Within the same hour my appeal is denied and final decision.

Message 6 of 28
latest reply

@withthebuisnessscollectibles 

It is probably not advisable to phone the "Help & Contact" center, as they may be providing you with incorrect information.

Try Facebook eBay for Business, instead -- you will actually contact eBay people who might be able to help:

https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness

Message 7 of 28
latest reply

I have messaged facebook ebay for buisness and told me same crap .I dident have tracking uploaded.

this is why i started the post . Ive read the policy and that excuse about me not uploading tracking to INR is not in the policy. Only thing i found in policy was that if you get shipping label outside ebay you must upload tracking.also if shipping label is purchased on eBay its automaticly uploaded onto ebay. if thats policy and i got label from ebay why is ebay continually useing this against me. were is the seller protection the signature protection. the insurance i paid for. the money back guarantee. 

I noticed the people that were commenting nonsense on saturday when i posted, are not commenting now.

i dont see how grown men and woman can be so confused. all got to pay attention read the posts.

Message 8 of 28
latest reply

I AGREE WITH YOU. EBAY REPS. SAY TRACKING WAS NOT AVAILABLE.  IT WAS AVAILABLE ALONG WITH THE SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION THE BUYER SIGNED DAY BEFOR OPENING ERRONEOUSE INR.HOWEVER DUE TO A RANDOM OUT OF NOWERE PERMANENT SUSPENSION THAT WAS 12 DAYS LATER ALSO OUT OF NOWERE REINSTATED MY ACCOUNT THE REFUND WAS AUTOMATIC DUE TO MY ACCOUNT BEING UNJUSTLY DEACTIVATED PERMANENTILY 

Message 9 of 28
latest reply

As I tried to show you in your other post:  

Please read through MBG a little closer and How to help a buyer with an item they did not receive.

Here is the proof..... when eBay steps in on an INR they will always side with the buyer when the seller fails to put tracking into the case within the 3 days eBay allows. I understand you were suspended at the time and could not up load that info. But this is what happened because you couldn't up load that information you lost, the buyer won. 

IMG_1530.jpeg

IMG_1529.jpeg

Message 10 of 28
latest reply

Thats irrelivent to my situation is there a particular agenda you have?I notice even though ive clearly mentioned numberouse times. I UPLOADED THE TRACKING WITH DOCUMENTATION FROM USPS 

TO EBAY SAME DAY ERRONEOUSE INR CLAIM WAS OPENED BY THE  BUYER WHOM SIGNED FOR THE PACKAGE THE DAY BEFORE. SO ALL THAT YOUR REITERATING I HAVE DONE. I FULFILLED  THE PROPER STEPS.

IF YOU HAD READ THE POST IN FULL YOU WOULD BE OFFERRING HELPFULE INFO PERTAINING TO

"MY ISSUE'".

THE ONLY REASON MY POST SAYS SHOW ME THE POLICY IS BECAUSE I PAID FOR SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY AND INSURANCE ALL PURCHASED THROUGH EBAY LIKE I ALWAYS DO SO I KNOW THE TRACKING WAS AVAILABLE PRIOR TO SHIPPING ANDUPLOADED WITH SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION FROM USPS.... THE REASON THE INR DIDENT SHOW TRACKING IF THAT IS THE CASE IS BECAUSE IT DID NOT MATTER EBAY AUTOATICALLY REFUNDED BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT WAS NO LONGER EXISTING GET IT? IN RESULT ALSO OF EBAYS PERMANENT SUSPENSION. NOBODY WOULD HELP ME OR TALK TO ME FOR 2 WEEK UNTIL OUT OF NOWER 12 DAYS AFTER  THE INR CASE  WAS CLOSED I WAS EMAILED THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS REINSTATED. THIS WHOL TIME SINCE FEBUARY 1 2024 I HAVE BEEN IN CONTINUOUSE EFFORTS AND COMMUNICATION WITH EBAY IN EVERY FORM I KNOW MESSAGES PHONE CALLS FACEBOOK. I HAVE PROBABLY FULL 40 HOURS INVOLVED REPEATING THE FACTS AND PROOF OF THIS MAJOR CAUSE OF THE LOSS I AM SUFFERING. ITS eBAY  THAT INITIATED THE CANCELING MY EBAY ACCOUNT NT ONE PERSON HAS EVEN BROUGHT THE FACT THAT EBAY MADE A DRASTIC MOVE TO BAN ME PERMANENT, FOR NO JUSTIFYABLE REASON.YES THE DIRTBAG BUYER STOLE MY ITEM FRAUDULENTYLY BY KNOWINGLY FILING INR. YOU WANT MORE PROOF I CAN SHOW THE MESSAGES DOCUMENTS ALL OF THE FACT. IF YOU DOUBT ME ASK ME WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW OTHER THAN WHAT IVE COVERED MORE THAN E FEW TIMES.

Message 11 of 28
latest reply

YOUR GETTING CLOSER BUT INSTEAD OF LOOKING AT FAULTING ME OR INSINUATING  I AM RESPONSIBLE , HOW ABOUT LOOKING FOR INFO ON HOW TO BRING THIS TO THE PROPER PERSONS ATTENTION BECAUSE EBAY ``IS RESPOSIBLE FOR GOING OVERBOARD WITH WHATEVER THEY WERE DOING . I THINK THIS BUYER HAS SOME TACTIC AND SAID OR DID SOMETHING TO GET ME SUSPENDED  AND IM NEEDING HELP IDENTIFYING THE CAUSE THE PURPOSE FOR KICKING ME OFF EBAY BECAUSE WHAT I WAS TOLD SENT IN EMAI FROM EBAY WAS THANKYOU FOR VERIFYING YOUR IDENTITY AND I DIDENT  VERIFY ANYTHING SO WHATS THAT ABOUT?

Message 12 of 28
latest reply

@withthebuisnessscollectibles wrote:

I WAS SENT IN EMAI FROM EBAY

WAS THANKYOU FOR VERIFYING YOUR IDENTITY

AND I DIDENT  VERIFY ANYTHING SO WHATS THAT ABOUT? 

So that's what happened @withthebuisnessscollectibles your buyer impersonated you, at eBay.

One of the tests for identity is your phone number, which you included with your shipment, along with registered name, zip code, and so on.

Then when that was discovered your account was permanently suspended, only to be reinstated when it became clear you were not at fault. But by then, the buyer had been refunded.

Yes, you were played.

Message 13 of 28
latest reply

Based on what was initially provided:

You must have missed it: Manage returns, missing items and refunds for sellers 

Basically, when you did not provide the requested information (it is a false assumption it will automatically link from ur sales data), they automatically side with the other party as you chose to ignore it by not providing it. You lost your protection through your not following the process you agreed to follow in using the web site marketplace.

P.S. Legal threats also invalidate your entire account agreement as it violates user terms.

Message 14 of 28
latest reply

You need to go back and read you've missed so  much try rereading before cimmenting

Message 15 of 28
latest reply