cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to print shipping labels

When I click on the print shipping label button, nothing happens.  I opened an incognito window and it worked for two labels and then stopped working there.  I cleared my cache, rebooted etc and the problem persists.  What is eBay doing to fix this?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Unable to print shipping labels

same here Been happing past three days

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Same here going on 4 days now.  What can I do.  It tells me payment option is not working.  

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Aside from using third party shipping, there are some other possible workarounds in this thread:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Can-t-print-shipping-labels/td-p/33085482

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

clearing cookies and search history restored functionality somewhat for me on Chrome but still having some intermittent issues  I use a  stamps.com backup acct for whatever ebay wont allow to print  Wish they would get on this

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

ebay is aware of the problems. I also did the incognito and worked,, then didn't and got the no payment selection. After that I went to bulk labels and removed all but the one I wanted and was able to print from there, good luck

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Seems to be an ebay issue. Chrome isn't working at all. Firefox works sometimes.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Very frustrating. Can't resolve issue.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

What I'm getting is a message that the label could not be created, but the label is then available in my shipping labels list. I just reprint from there. 

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

reply same here, yesterday it was greyed out on some of my stuff and could not pay. i had to go to bulk ship and delete all but one and that worked yesterday. today i am having a whole new issue. i paid for the labels and it wont let me print them it says sorry something went wrong. i paid for them and cant print them great. 

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Me too. Just happened to me this morning. Anyone has answer or a work around to buy labels. My buttons are all grayed out and I get a message on the top about USPS, FEDEX, UPS having issues.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

We are having the same problem. Unable to create labels for two different packages. Tried at 9 am, and again about 4 hours later.

We get this notice:

"Something went wrong.

Sorry, an error occurred while loading the page. Please try again."

I have tried coming to the shipping label option from different menu navigation points with no luck.

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Why is eBay not acknowledging that this is an issue on their system status board?  I tried to print labels again today and nothing happens when click print shipping label.  I was able to print 1 of 3 using an incognito window in chrome.  

I want to print through eBay since I am using standard envelope for trading cards.  Anything first class, I have no issue using stamps.com or pirateship.  This is really inconvenient eBay.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Did you ever find a solution for this?

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

eBay shipping labels are currently down. eBay is aware and working to fix it; there is no ETA yet.

The system status board will be updated when the problem is fixed:

https://www.ebay.com/sts

If anybody needs labels urgently, you can purchase anything but eBay Standard Envelope elsewhere. pirateship.com is a good option for USPS and UPS services.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 15 of 16
latest reply