cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking Uploaded on time metric PROBLEM

I checked my Seller Dashboard and figured out that EACH ITEM bought within a SAME PURCHASE (obviously same Sales record 6458, same buyer, same time, same PayPal Trans ID and same delivery address) counted as different transaction for Tracking Uploaded on time metric.

It's clearly seen in the provided screenshot.

This issue can be very dangerous as if somebody will buy say 20-30-50 items at once and then would ask you some questions/clarifications that will lead to late tracking upload or any shipper error with only one transaction will ruin your Top Rated status for at least three month in a row.

I double checked - late shipping metrics is counted correctly in the same case (one transaction - many items)

I tried to contact CS with no support or promise to fix the issue.

Can you please help to raise this problem to eBay Tech?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Tracking Uploaded on time metric PROBLEM

The problem is, once each item in the order is counted as separate transaction, the total transaction count takes only orders in whole, not separate items in the order. 

So it must be fixed either to count all items in the same order as one transaction for racking Uploaded on time metric, or total transaction number within stated 3 month period should reflect each transaction counted for defect, i.e. each item in all eligible orders. 

As it is now - it is counted in a wrong way, in case you have only one sale of 5 different items in 3 month and have issues with tracking uploaded late for this order the system will reflect 5 of 1 transactions with defect. Which is nonsense.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply