cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller wouldn't pay the cost of return

I bought an item that didn't fit, and the seller agreed to a return, but at my expense. the item cost $15.99 and the the EBAY label cost me $11.99. I could not contact Ebay to appeal in any way, so I get stuck for 12 buck loss on a seller mistake. After being an Ebayer for 25 years, I am going to seek new places to buy on line, as EBay has changed in many ways that are less friendly.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Seller wouldn't pay the cost of return

All you had to do was file an item not as described case and the seller would have had to provide you with a return label and a refund after return. Surprised you didnt know that after 'twenty five years'.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@lon-rob wrote:

I bought an item that didn't fit, and the seller agreed to a return, but at my expense.

If you choose Doesn't Fit as the reason for the return, that would be considered a remorse return and the buyer would pay return shipping.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If the item doesn’t fit, this is not the seller’s fault.

Buyer pays for shipping on a remorse return.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply