cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Tiny Things from CS@OrangeConnex.com

I don't know quite what to do.  I've gotten a second package from CS@OrangeConnex.com unsolicited.  Inside are tiny tiny what are probably cell phone parts.  The total price of the package can't be more then USD$3 as there's nothing electronic.  This time I was able to identify what they were: they are tiny sim insert holders.  There's no shipping invoice, no activity on my account or credit card.  I'm afraid to contact OrangeConnex because it might be some kind of scam.  I feel horrible that they might be sending these tiny things to me and someone isn't getting the parts. 

I think it has to do with ebay because the only english thing on google result for them lead to a eBay community post on what a horrible shipping company they are (LoL!).   Can I just return to sender if I get another one? 

I do order tiny parts so I can't just send back any little package I get without opening it.  Can I tape it up and put return to sender?

Has this happened to you? How did you resolve it!?

Message 1 of 88
latest reply
87 REPLIES 87

I received what looks like a rose gold metal hook/loop for my phone.  What?  I did NOT order this.  

Message 16 of 88
latest reply

So…did you ever receive the correct ebay order?? I got two small metal gheckos and a sticker….and I ordered a car part. Does the car part ever come??

Message 17 of 88
latest reply

Some of those could be scammers that just need a tracking number showing delivered. As long as it's to the same zip code paypal and eBay will accept it.   Always pay by credit card in case you as a buyer have to fight the fake tracking number scam.

Message 18 of 88
latest reply

I received a small package from them last week containing a small key.  I read all the info online, so I was just going to disregard it.  Well, yesterday I received 27 small packages and am scheduled to receive a couple more today.  I have not opened them and I'm going to make a trip to the post office to see if there is anyway to return to sender.  Maybe they are aware of the situation and can provide some info.

Message 19 of 88
latest reply

Such is used as scams most likly:

tracking number scams are such a cheep item is delivered to some addy in the same zip code as some purchase has: this allows the seller to claim the purchaser received an item when it was not.

There are other scams as well. Talk to the PO with this stuff in mind.

Not if you are purchasing things online cross reference the tracking numbers for any purchases you have made to be sure it is not you being scammed.

Message 20 of 88
latest reply

I just went to my mailbox and there were 37 little packages from this company in Inglewood. They say UPS Mail Innovations on the little envelopes. Nothing inside but air. Should I take these to UPS? It really upsets me that someone is taking liberties using my address for who knows what--besides that, it's just plain creepy.

Message 21 of 88
latest reply

I just received an unsolicited Doll's Shirt.

I took found out about this company and am mystified.

Message 22 of 88
latest reply

I just got a dollar shirt in the package..no other paperwork.

I know I didn't order a dollar shirt.

Message 23 of 88
latest reply

If they don't stop these fraudulent merchants they are out of control sending unapproved merchandise and

other merchandise than the items ordered and then unable to get any contact with them.  Ebay claimed we made no such purchase.  Thats a great revelation. 

Message 24 of 88
latest reply

I got an empty package today, I don’t recall ordering from them

Message 25 of 88
latest reply

Same thing here send from 718 s isis ave # B ingewood ca 90301 ..What is going on??.

Message 26 of 88
latest reply

Again some one (most likly not you.)  purchased some thing on the Internets:

Your addys are being used to ship to due to you are in the same zip code as some purchaser:

Such is most likly a tracking number scammer (seller ripping off their customer) using your addy for cheep items to get a tracking number to rip off some other purchaser.

Report such stuff to your Post office or the shipper sending the items.

Message 27 of 88
latest reply

hercol_90
Enthusiast

I have received four Items more than I ordered . I am using the one item Item I ordered and need to return the other items back.

Message 28 of 88
latest reply

@hercol_90 wrote:

I have received four Items more than I ordered . I am using the one item Item I ordered and need to return the other items back.

Hmm were you charged for more than one??

Message 29 of 88
latest reply

I didn't get any tiny packages from that orange place, so I have no idea what wasn't in them!

Message 30 of 88
latest reply