cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New work days and cut-off time options

I find out that ebay's about have new workd days and cut off time options:

http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/seller-updates/2017spring/shipping-tools.html#m17-1-tb1

It's very similar to their current cut off time option, but they give us an option to have "day-off" if we want to, which is nice. However, I'm very disappoited that this option still only works for "same day handling". I still don't understand why ebay couldn't understand that there are different in timezone, and order at 2AM in the morning should count toward next business day, not "yesterday"

So, i have a problem with The tracking uploaded and scanned for 1 day handling. My process are very simple: every night before going to bed, i print the label for all orders that day, and drop it the next morning at the post office on the way to work. It's one day handling, all good and fine.

The problem is ebay use Pts time, and I'm in ets time zone. So, any order from 0am -3am is actually counted toward the day before. As the result, i always get late tracking scanned for those items. Ebay has to redefine their defination of business day. Business day doesn't end at midnight pts, or 3am ets. It ends at 5pm regardless. Withe their current system, any order after midnight ets for me would be same day shipping, not 1 day. They need to have a cut off time for 1 days handling too, not just cut off for same day handling. It gives seller freedom to provide accurate services and shipping estimation. 

The new word day system, they can left people with same day handling have "1 day off", but they couldn't give "1 day handling" people truly "1 day handling" time? I think everyone should be

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0