cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud seller

Dear All!
I ordered on the 28th June 2017 from the UK. Item was marked as shipped the same day. It has not arrived up until now.

Please see our messaging below:

Jul. 18
The seller sent a message
Comments
 RZ271494137GB apologies for previous reply it was not meant to be for you. yes we checked you have paid £2.50 postage charges and your item was sent to you tracked and it has been delivered. kindly please go to your local post office or check it with your housemates and neighbours it should be with them. tracking confirmed item have been delivered to you already.

Jul. 18
The seller added tracking details
Comments
Delivered Your item, posted on 06/07/17 with reference RZ271494137GB was delivered in HUNGARY on 12/07/17.

Jul. 18
You sent a message
Comments
you lied in your previous message that you checked the tracking and item is in my city!!!!!!!!!! I checked with my post office, there is no item so imeddiately refund!

Jul. 18
Comments
not sent tracked because you have not paid for tracked services. it was sent via normal delivery you can go to your post office and ask for this item i hope they have it by now.

Jul. 18
You sent a message
Comments
Great to hear but I need the tracking number because larger then an envelop items are not delivered to the door any more but I have to go into the post office to pick it up.

Jul. 17
Comments
yes ofcourse i checked tracking details it shows item is in your city and it would not be long and they will deliver at your door very soon.

Jul. 17
You sent a message
Comments
ok but is there a tracking number?

Jul. 13
Comments
Hi, as you know this is international delivery sometimes little delay can be expected. your item was sent on time and on the way to you. and also effect weather conditions some time effects delays. please be patient you will get it very soon. best regards sarah

Jul. 12

Comments
Hi, Can you please send me the tracking number because the item has not arrived and I am worried. Thanks, Attila

Because of this obvious lie I gave a negative feedback and after this he "surprisingly" added a tracking number (RZ271494137GB) which said the item is delivered in Hungary (on the 12th meanwhile he wrote on the 17th that tracking shows it will be delivered) but this is some kind of fake number because there is no detail at all and I did not receive anything... Please let me know what can I do with this fraud seller??? (besides that i sent this to the customer service as well)

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Fraud seller

Maybe you need to contact eBay to see if they will help, but I'm guessing you will lose bc according to the tracking it says it was sent royal mail with signature required. It shows that it was delivered and someone signed for it. Of course there is a scam some sellers do where it is possible they deliver something to a different address in your area so the tracking shows as delivered. Unfortunately for some stupid reason, tracking won't show the actual address it has been delivered to. It may have been a scam or delivered to the wrong place. Check with all of your neighbors and post office again. 

I do however notice his letter sounds scammy and it's odd he told you that there was no tracking and then said there was. You need to call eBay on the phone and explain the situation

Message 2 of 2
latest reply