cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION: Leaving Ebay

Such a HUGE weight will be lifted off my shoulders this coming year ! ! In order to stop the stress and HUGE FRAUD from buyers on Ebay, I will be leaving permanently after 18 years selling here. Ebay does not value me what so ever, and never did. I just got off the phone with a Ebay customer representative who refused to help me with buyer fraud. I pay Ebay between 4-6k per month to sell on Ebay only to be told there was nothing they can do about buyers committing fraud. All I can do is report it, because Ebay refuses to help me. Since Ebay is OK with buyer fraud as usual, STILL after 18 years selling on Ebay, I will be leaving ASAP. BUYER FRAUD is rampant on Ebay, and Ebay does NOTHING about it what so ever. Good bye Ebay. I am not paying you hundreds of thousands of dollars every year for you to tell me you won't help me. You have other sellers to rip off instead of me. Hopefully that is someones salary at Ebay, that you will now lay off.

Message 1 of 52
latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

@masim5393 wrote:

Four months later and you're still here selling sub par items.

LMAO.jpg

Message 46 of 52
latest reply

Another New Years Resolution broken - HMMM!

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 47 of 52
latest reply

I so totally understand your frustration!

But I can tell you from my 18 yr experience,

you are only hurting yourself and your income.

I quit for two years, yes less headaches and frustration,

no more love/hate relationship, but way less money!

Suck it up buttercup, if you are making great money

you HAVE to expect some losses!

Stop wasting your energy being **bleep** at eBay,

it feels good posting to get it off your chest,

now put your big girl panties on, and concentrate on

the great business and loyal customers you have!

Sewbusybiz
Message 48 of 52
latest reply

I am right there with you, ebay policies and bowing to scammers is really out of hand, a buyer made purchases from me and then demanded refunds and discounts they saw on Mercari. They then left a negative because I would not give them the refund they demanded, did not even try to hide it in the feedback comment ,blatant extortion yet ebay refused to remove the negative. I reported the buyer several times for their behavior and ebay did nothing. This is one of the many reasons why good sellers are leaving and buyers are following them. I have since moved all of my listings to Mercari and I am doing much better there,as my buyers are following me. Mercari does not bow to scammers, if a scam is verified, the scammer is booted off the site immediately, they also only give 3 days for a return request, not 30 or more like ebay does, I have left ebay and will not be returning

Message 49 of 52
latest reply

So you changed your mind about leaving? I only ask because you have 1130 current listings. 

Message 50 of 52
latest reply

Original message is over 3 years old.

OP still has current listings.  Perhaps a change of plans? 

Message 51 of 52
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 52 of 52
latest reply