cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My case expired and I returned the product, but seller did not refund me money

My case expired on Paypal, so the seller didnt answer my question or my message.

And he received my returned product. 

What should I do?? Please give me some suggestions. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@aonboxnjcr1 wrote:

My case expired on Paypal, so the seller didnt answer my question or my message.

Credit card chargeback

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

if you have used a credit card,then file a chargeback with them,,show me a copy of tracking to prove you have returned the item.

also copy of what you have bought

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

if you can get his phone number,call him.

I bought a head set recently,seller gave me a Fed Exp return label to return the item,the tracking number never get updated.

it is a strange tracking number not recognised by FeD Exp,I called Fed EXP and they said nosuch number,but they are able to show this seller has received package from my zipcode on such a such date.

then I called Ebay,Ebay tried to help but no luck but they sent the seller a message telling them the tracking number makes no sense.

the next day I got my money back.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

you can remind the seller a chargeback is coming,he will lose and get smacked with a $20 chargeback fee,does he want to pay $20?and have your payment returned to you as well?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@aonboxnjcr1 wrote:

You should call PP.  If you shipped it back with tracking, which is what you should always do, then you have electronic proof the item was returned.  Present that to PP.

But since you PP case "expired", does that mean you never logged the tracking into PP or you didn't ship with tracking?  If you can't prove the seller got the item back, that certainly will be a problem.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 6 of 6
latest reply