cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label Printing Failure work around ...

I have had the off and on issue with Labels not printing and in some cases not even being able to pay for them, my Payment button goes gray.  The failure occurs on 2 browsers, Firefox & Edge ... 

So I decided to try the Print labels in Bulk link (green arrow in pic below) ... that worked, I removed all but one label and processed it, paid for it and printed it out.

This may or may not work for you ...

Regards,

Mr. L

Screenshot (3734).png

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Re: Label Printing Failure work around ...

@partempire wrote:

Hi I'm having the same problem. Grayed out PURCHASE SHIPPING LABEL button. Thanks for the workaround, it is working for me.

Just wanted to add my complaint here so eBay knows that we are still having problems printing shipping labels. It has been about 4-5 days.

devon@ebay   This member just posted that they are still having issues with paying for and printing labels on the regular single label flow page ...

Regards,

Mr. L

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 31 of 38
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@partempire wrote:

Hi I'm having the same problem. Grayed out PURCHASE SHIPPING LABEL button. Thanks for the workaround, it is working for me.

Just wanted to add my complaint here so eBay knows that we are still having problems printing shipping labels. It has been about 4-5 days.

devon@ebay   This member just posted that they are still having issues with paying for and printing labels on the regular single label flow page ...

Regards,

Mr. L

Thank you for the tag @mr_lincoln. If @partempire is still experiencing this issue we still have the open alert on our tech board here. They would want to reach out to customer support here to have their account added to the open ticket. I will also share their account as an example to our tech team for this still being an ongoing issue for some sellers. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 32 of 38
latest reply

devon@ebay 

Thanks for checking for me. I'll add some more details if it helps, one computer in my warehouse has no problems, but one hasn't been able to print any labels for days. 

Problem computer is windows 7, computer that works is windows 10. Doesn't matter which browser. 

Message 33 of 38
latest reply

Are you saying that we need to contact your customer support team on a one by one basis to have this problem INDIVIDUALLY RESOLVED?  

Have you ever been on the phone with your support staff?

Message 34 of 38
latest reply

I tried it in al available ways on eBay in both of my accounts.

TheCuratorOfThrift
Message 35 of 38
latest reply

When I went to the other computer that is at my shop about 8 miles from my house and did the bulk shipping, it automatically went to .pdf form. I had to do the same thing and screen shot each label to be able to print them.ebay printing issue.PNGShipping label issue.PNG

TheCuratorOfThrift
Message 36 of 38
latest reply

@partempire wrote:

devon@ebay 

Thanks for checking for me. I'll add some more details if it helps, one computer in my warehouse has no problems, but one hasn't been able to print any labels for days. 

Problem computer is windows 7, computer that works is windows 10. Doesn't matter which browser. 

Thank you for the additional information @partempire!

Devon,
eBay
Message 37 of 38
latest reply

@the_backyard_bear wrote:

Are you saying that we need to contact your customer support team on a one by one basis to have this problem INDIVIDUALLY RESOLVED?  

Have you ever been on the phone with your support staff?

@the_backyard_bear We do have a site wide ticket open for this issue but we do ask if members are experiencing this issue to contact customer support so they can have there account added to the ticket. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 38 of 38
latest reply