cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label Printing Failure work around ...

I have had the off and on issue with Labels not printing and in some cases not even being able to pay for them, my Payment button goes gray.  The failure occurs on 2 browsers, Firefox & Edge ... 

So I decided to try the Print labels in Bulk link (green arrow in pic below) ... that worked, I removed all but one label and processed it, paid for it and printed it out.

This may or may not work for you ...

Regards,

Mr. L

Screenshot (3734).png

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Here is the link for Print Labels in Bulk.
https://www.ebay.com/ship/single/bulk

Message 2 of 38
latest reply

@onlinecentral   Thank you ... 

Regards,
Message 3 of 38
latest reply

Just tried it - worked fine! 

Thanks for the work-around.

Skyflyboy

Message 4 of 38
latest reply

@skyflyboy wrote:

Just tried it - worked fine! 

Thanks for the work-around.

Skyflyboy

@skyflyboy   Excellent, spread the word if you can ...

Mr. L

Regards,
Message 5 of 38
latest reply

Thank you mr_lincoln, worked for me!

Message 6 of 38
latest reply

@mistercrow   Excellent!

Mr. L

Regards,
Message 7 of 38
latest reply

velvet@ebay , devon@ebay , elizabeth@ebay 

This seems to work for some members, using the "Print labels in bulk" link on the label flow's main page ... see pic in my OP.

Mr. L

Regards,
Message 8 of 38
latest reply

The error message that ebay is working on it is now appearing at the top of your link, and it didn't work for me as I had already purchased the label.  . 

Message 9 of 38
latest reply

Thanks for the "Bulk" workaround - printed a domestic (US) label, however nothing seems to work when purchasing a label to China. Cleared cache, tried different browser, but no luck. Other services charge 25% more, so as long as buyer is patient, will wait until eBay fixes the issue.

Message 10 of 38
latest reply

I can't believe Ebay has not fixed this yet.

I have two computers; one I use for just for printing labels.  It won't allow me to purchase for the past several days, so I make the purchase on my other laptop, which does not have the issue, and print from the labels section using the other laptop.   Its a real pain, but this workaround will make it easier.

Message 11 of 38
latest reply

Had a single label this morning and the purchase page appeared but the ability to purchase was grayed out (new different issue).  Your bulk print remedy worked perfect.  TY

Message 12 of 38
latest reply

Woohoo! Thank you, Mr_Lincoln! Been waiting since Thurs night to print one label. Would have thought Ebay had worked the bugs out by now. Their System Status board is showing all is fine but obviously, that is not the case... with me anyway. Thanks again!

Message 13 of 38
latest reply

@toysaver wrote:

Had a single label this morning and the purchase page appeared but the ability to purchase was grayed out (new different issue).  Your bulk print remedy worked perfect.  TY

@toysaverExcellent!  I am sure eBay will get the problem fixed soon ... it seems to be  sporadic.

Mr. L

Regards,
Message 14 of 38
latest reply

@ladyelectra225 wrote:

Woohoo! Thank you, Mr_Lincoln! Been waiting since Thurs night to print one label. Would have thought Ebay had worked the bugs out by now. Their System Status board is showing all is fine but obviously, that is not the case... with me anyway. Thanks again!

@ladyelectra225   You are MORE than welcome ... the issue will eventually be resolved for ALL Sellers.  For me its been sporadic ... mostly no issues but when it happens I use the the Print labels in bulk work around.

Mr. L

Regards,
Message 15 of 38
latest reply