cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is something wrong with eBay? I can't load a tracking number.

I've been trying several times in the past 10 hours or so to load a tracking number, and it won't load.  It does not recognize that it's the USPS (and that always automatically loads), and when I hit save nothing happens.  Anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I noticed sometimes 2 different tracking numbers.  One on the written form I give to the clerk  and one on the sales receipt. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I havent been able to load a tracking number since monday. im having the same problem. have been going to the post office every business day for the last 12 years. get my receipt and download the tracking to the order but that has all stopped. it wont save it to the order.  ive been emailing the buyers the tracking numbers. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Yeah, I also emailed the buyer with the tracking number.  I just marked the package as shipped, but without a tracking number. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I "used to" sell on eBay and just uploaded the tracking -  only when I tried to upload the tracking - it uploaded - I would do what others are saying and just email the tracking # to  the buyer - sometimes when I did that - the post office said they could not validate the address provided by eBay - has anyone had that problem ?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Go to "all orders" and near the product picture in gray you have "+ add tracking". This is the only option that works for me at the moment.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@fallonthalia wrote:

I've been trying several times in the past 10 hours or so to load a tracking number, and it won't load.  It does not recognize that it's the USPS (and that always automatically loads), and when I hit save nothing happens.  Anyone else having this problem?

Hi @fallonthalia and everyone. We've updated the tech board here. I would recommend reaching out to our support agents via the contact options at the bottom of this page, so they can grab the necessary information to add you to the ticket. 

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 7 of 7
latest reply