Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Need advice on buyer saying they didn't receive my item

Hello, I sold some headphones on July 27 and the buyer just reported he has not received them and wants a refund. The USPS tracking shows: In Transit, Arriving Late. I shipped them out on July 28. I opened a research case with USPS and they told me: ...

eBay Global Shipping weight discrepancy?

An international buyer won a few of my auctions a couple weeks ago, and I've noticed just now that package is now in the hands of Aramex, an international shipping company (or something). The thing that worries me is that the tracking for the package...

Shipping Fees charged - What the hell?

Hello guys, i have 10 years selling on ebay and still i encounter weird complexities i have no idea why it's so complicated in some cases.I decided to charge 15$ for every listing i sell on ebay. ( I ship with DHL express, so really it's nothing comp...

Seller asking for more shipping charges than listed in eBay

I bought some books on eBay and the shipping fee was included only for the seller to request more for shipping.My question is does eBay charge an express shipping fee without knowing the weight of what is being shipped? Who charges the shipping fee, ...

Item not received case - safe to give refund?

Someone bought an item on 8/2, which I shipped on 8/3 via USPS Parcel Select Ground (had to due to contents), and it hasn't arrived yet. A couple of days ago she opened an Item Not Received case. Despite my getting USPS to check into why it has been ...

Shipping box for bats

Hi using free usps box to ship now, thinking a better way might be 3 x 3 x 38 box…. Any ideas of where to find a box like this or have you shipped a better way? Thanks

Seller wants me to arrange my own shipping for an item

Hey Everyone, I was looking at this laser engraver that someone was selling, and I really want it because it's a good deal. It's used but I cannot complain. Now the issue is that I asked the Seller if they offered shipping. They told me I would have ...

Tracking numbers

Recently tracking numbers are not working properly so the buyers and as a customer faced to bad experiences. It causes for negative feedbacks. As a buyer i received the item and in tracking it shows in transit. Totally dissapointed. So you all need t...

Combined Global Shipping

Until this week I had never had an international buyer request combined shipping. Before bidding the buyer messaged to ask if I would be willing to combine shipping on multiple items for $40 flat rate envelope. The buyer placed repeated emphasis on t...

UPS For Shipping

I see UPS offers 45% discount on shipping. Does anyone use this or are there hidden charges added to it that don't show up in estimate? Looks too good to be true compared with USPS. Please advise! ty

Surrise fees by Ebay

i got some unknown charges from ebay on my dept card and sense I contacted them with the call back option,I got a .95 or .98 fee on my card ! I called them twice,I could not undestand the first one and barely understood the last one! It looks like I'...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors