Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im so disappointed!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Im so disappointed!

I've been selling on eBay for three months and have followed all ebay guidance. Today I received my top rated plus badge. Last week I changed all of my listings to free returns because ebay said it would increase sales and that it was a requirement in order to receive the final value discount as a top rated seller. In three months I've had one return so I thought why not??? No big deal. Since turning on free returns I've had 5 returns and I'm worried that there will be more so I just switched back to 30 days buyer pay returns. Wow! Ebay I'm not only disappointed in you, I'm disappointed in myself for following your recommendations.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Offering free returns will attract the flys that love to return everything they buy.

A buddy of mines wife returns literally half of what she buys online....it's insane. Before the internet she always had a habit of returning many things back to the store. This habit has now carried over online her love for returning product. 

She's a very nice person overall, but I sure as helll wouldn't want her as a customer. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Let us know in a couple of weeks if your return rate has returned to normal, since discontinuing free returns.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Care to elaborate?

Never mind.  I see you actually did post an explanation after the cryptic OP.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply