cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I initiated a return but can't find the return label to print and ship the package back

Bought an item that didn't work.  I initiated a return, and the seller has already initiated a refund of the purchase price of the item, and is waiting until I ship the item back to refund the shipping.  But now I can't find the shipping label that eBay created for me to print out and put on the package when I send it back.  Where do I find it?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: I initiated a return but can't find the return label to print and ship the package back

@payitforward67 wrote:

I initiated a return, and the seller has already initiated a refund of the purchase price of the item, and is waiting until I ship the item back to refund the shipping.  

That's not how that works.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: I initiated a return but can't find the return label to print and ship the package back

If you're sending an item back using an eBay return shipping label, here's how to print the label: Go to Purchase history - opens in new window or tab. Find the item in Returns and cancelled orders. Select View return details.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@payitforward67 wrote:

Bought an item that didn't work.  I initiated a return, and the seller has already initiated a refund of the purchase price of the item, and is waiting until I ship the item back to refund the shipping. 

But now I can't find the shipping label that eBay created for me to print out and put on the package when I send it back.  Where do I find it?

If your seller partially refunded you @payitforward67 after issuing the label, that's why the label disappeared. Your seller has stalled you, and now you've no Ask eBay to step in.

Instead, call eBay (Google "eBay number") to step in. You'll either get a label, or the rest of your refund, no return needed.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for the info.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply