cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hurricane Shipping Issue

Hi Everyone,

I have an item that was 'returned to sender" (me) from a buyer in the Florida Keys.  

The item was out for delivery just about the time that the Hurricane hit and I'm sure that this is why it was returned.  The buyer has finally contacted me and provided an alternative northern address.  I would like to resend the item and simply cover the shipping myself.

Is there a way for me to purchase & print a new shipping label through eBay/paypal or do I now have to go to the post office?

Thanks,

Bella

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Hurricane Shipping Issue

You can print a label through Paypal.

Log in to Paypal first (if you don't you will get taken back to the main summary page) and then go to paypal.com/shipnow

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You can print a label through Paypal.

Log in to Paypal first (if you don't you will get taken back to the main summary page) and then go to paypal.com/shipnow

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks so much 🙂
Message 3 of 3
latest reply