cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund but no PayPal account

Hello, a bit of a newcomer here. I'm kind of worried since I had my items refunded a month ago, but up until now my money hasn't returned to my account yet. Does it really take this long? How do I bring this up with PayPal? Or should this be an issue between me and my bank?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Refund but no PayPal account

The only time that the funds would be back in a PP account is if the item(s) were originally paid via PP with funds from the PP account.  So if you used your Debit Card or CC, the refund should appear wherever the funds were paid.  One month is too long.

I would check your recent statement and if you do not see it there, then call your financial institution.  I had one once on my Amex Card and did not realize it was there.   My bank will take a week to clear a check and 2 days for payment(s) from Etsy (I know, I need to find another bank) 😞   The only other possibility is that the seller does not have enough to cover the refund, but that should not be your concern because PP will refund you and go after the seller for the amount.  

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2
latest reply