cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I send a customer a shipping label to send item back to me?

Please help ;o)

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: How do I send a customer a shipping label to send item back to me?

Get your USPS label at: http://paypal.com/shipnow

If you aren't able to change the sender to your buyer's address, it's OK if the sender and recipient on the label are the same address: Coming or going, it's supposed to go to you anyway. But be sure to set the "Ships from zip code" to your buyer's zip code so that the correct postage is paid.

You can get your buyer's email address from the dropdown on left side of your Sold list, or ask for it via eBay Messages (eBay allows phone numbers, email addresses, etc in Messages after the buyer has already paid). Then send the label to your buyer as an email attachment.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@handykandyebs 

If you and your buyer are both in the US, eBay can generate a Return Label through the Return for your buyer.

Where is your buyer?

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

She did not file a return claim with ebay which freezes up money in my Pay Pal account. She just wants me to send her a label though her email which I don't have. I live in Virginia, she lives in South Carolina.  I'm debating about giving her a refund because she put the cards out on the porch and they are all "goncky" as she explained

Message 4 of 4
latest reply