cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I combine shipping when customer paid separately? The combine option is gray and can not che

How do I do combined shipping when option is gray and can’t click it

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: How do I combine shipping when customer paid separately? The combine option is gray and can not

You can't  if they went ahead and paid. They were supposed to ask for a total in the cart instead of paying.

Ask them is they have PayPal.  

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: How do I combine shipping when customer paid separately? The combine option is gray and can not

Hey @jandl63 . When you say "the combine option is gray and can not click it" are you talking about the option to combine on the bulk labels page?

If that's the case, then check closely. If they used a different ID (guest checkout can generate very similar IDs, off by only 1 character), or if the shipping address is different, then the system will not allow you to combine or upload the same tracking number to both transactions.

Come back and provide more detail and we'll go from there.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I noticed the "International Shipping" tag on the OP post.....

I think they are asking about EiS shipping maybe?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@monica-sells wrote:

I noticed the "International Shipping" tag on the OP post.....

I think they are asking about EiS shipping maybe?

Could be. In that case, my advice to check the address would clue them in, because packages going through the eBay International Shipping (eIS) hub each have a unique ID number as part of the address. If they were separate purchases by the buyer, they will have unique ID numbers in the address and cannot be combined.

If buyer used "add to cart" and checked out as a single transaction, eBay may have auto-combined since eIS has launched combined shipping.

If buyer is asking for combined ship then the only option is to cancel and repurchase together. If buyer is not asking for combined ship then seller needs to ship separate.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply