cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change paying for Shipping labels from Paypal to Managed Payments that are pending payouts?

thewhipstitchery
Adventurer

How do I change paying for Shipping labels from Paypal to Managed Payments that are pending payouts?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: How do I change paying for Shipping labels from Paypal to Managed Payments that are pending payo

fa_8305
Thrill-Seeker

You can't. Pitney Bowes, USPS, etc didn't get the invite to sign up for Managed Payments ... yet. So no GSP if you've ever managed payments, either.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: How do I change paying for Shipping labels from Paypal to Managed Payments that are pending payo

You need to fund Paypal for all of your  labels
No shipping label payment from Ayden (Managed Payments)  

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

so I still have to pay with paypal for all shipping labels? Even though the money is not there to ship them with,

Ebay holds the money for a day and I have to prefund all labels??

that makes no sense!

if we are trying to get away from paypal yet we still have to use it?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

eBay isn't holding the money. Ayden, the payment processing holds the funds
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

If available, try funding with a credit card...........preferably one that gives cash back!

ANd yes, you have to pre-fund shipping, but that should only lkast for a little while until you build a steady cash flow from payouts.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply