cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Package recorded as "Delivered" but never arrived?

Hello!

Just a little while ago, more specifically on December 16th, I ordered a few computer parts. All of these computer parts had different arrival times, very few came in at the same time. All of them came in nicely and I'm excited to start building, however one of these parts did not show up (More specifically my hard drive device). 

The package has the following statement next to it; "Package was delivered to residence's mailbox." This is not the case though. It was supposedly delivered on Wednesday, December 20th. 

The package has tracking, and I've already been to the local Post Office (PO). When I asked them about the situation and provided my order number, they said that they know nothing of this order. This is extremely enfuriating because I do not know whether the package was actually placed in my mailbox, or never reached it to begin with. 

Given from the dates I have provided, you can tell that I have already waited 2 days past the "date delivered" and nothing has shown up.

Thanks for the time and help!

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Help! Package recorded as "Delivered" but never arrived?

Update:

I went to the post office for my second time today. When I went in and got to the front desk with my printed papers, there was a different person at the front desk (luckily). I showed them my papers and described my situation and they said that the best they could do was contact my supervisor. I am now awaiting a call from them.

Until then, if anyone has anything else to say I'm all open.

Thanks again.

Message 16 of 23
latest reply

When you have your next conversation with them, repeat your request for them to check the GPS location of the Delivered scan. They will need to look at their in-house intranet records of the tracking, as the on-line site doesn't show that much. (There is a ton of detail in the intranet tracking that you never see.) Be polite but persistent.

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

As soon as they call I'll suggest the GPS tracking once more. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll keep you updated.

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

Is it time to involve the police?

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

@hobbystuff99 wrote:

Is it time to involve the police?

No. The OP needs to find out where the package was delivered first. once he has the GPS info, he can file a police report if the package was stolen. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 20 of 23
latest reply

Hello everyone! Happy holidays!

Thank all of you so very much for all the help you've given me across the last couple of days. It really made my Christmas!

I got some fantastic news, the post office called and I discussed them going over the GPS locations of where the package could possibly be. They found out that the package was sent to a completely wrong adress, and said that it will be recovered tomorrow!

Thank all of you for the wonderful advice once more! Cheers!

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

The people that live at the house where your package was delivered will conveniently not be at home tomorrow.

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

I had one misdelivered once. the post office told me where it was delivered and I went there. Asked them if they had my mail. Was told No. I pushed and told them what it was and that USPS showed they scanned it there and before filing a police report I thought I'd ask for it.

She went and grabbed my book. No envelope, no packing......

"Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything" Colin Kaepernick the new face of NIKE
Message 23 of 23
latest reply