cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good source for #10 envelopes

Costco has dropped most office supplies (including the 500 packs of #10 envelopes) so I am looking for another source with reasonable prices. Costco did tell me that sales of most office supplies have fallen so they are making room for other items instead.

Amazon has lots of them, but for about double what Costco had been selling them for.

Just wondering if there is some other online site that has them.

Thanks!

Ted

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Good source for #10 envelopes

Have to be careful buying too many envelopes at one time. I notice if they sit too long after not using them they can become sealed before using in the box (moisture...damp areas...heat and cold environment at same time) and those that are self-adhesive can over a period of time lose that self-adhesive ness. I have been there.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

You can buy them right here on ebay. I buy 100 or 200 of 3 different sizes (cost .50 to .80 ea) for Manila Bubble Envelopes. In the 'dry' SoCal or Nevada weather (doesn't matter time of year) and the amount I buy lasts 3-6 months. Adhesion loss doesn't matter as I always added a strip of tape across the closure area anyway. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I buy #10 envelopes at Walmart.    

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the replies! I did try to sign up with Sam's Club but clicking on the 'join' link does not work..nothing happens.

However I hadn't thought of searching here on eBay...and I did find what I need. I'd rather support fellow eBay sellers anyways 🙂

Ted

Message 6 of 6
latest reply