cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FedEx Ground

Does anybody know why FedEx Ground in currently not available on eBay?

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

FedEx Ground

I just printed a label out.  Are you trying to purchase a label or set up a listing?

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Message 2 of 35
latest reply

FedEx Ground

Today i have shipped 14 items usps priority and fedex ground with 2 more to ship. When i select "All" under service it does not give me fedex ground. only overnight, 2 day, and smartpost. It has done this on the other items i was shipping today but i just ate the extra $1-2 and went with priority. I have to ship a 42x42x2 But am not going to pay an extra $50 to ship it smart post.  Does anyone know how to correct this?

Message 3 of 35
latest reply

FedEx Ground

I am having the same issue, This has happened several times over the last few months. I use fedex ship manager and it is doing the same thing today. This is a first for both to be broken, called fedex they are clueless

Message 4 of 35
latest reply

FedEx Ground

I'm guessing Fedex ship manager is on Fedex's website? Even if i try and ship bulk, clicking on the item individually, etc .. It still won't go through. So frustrating! 

Message 5 of 35
latest reply

FedEx Ground

I just got off the phone with an agent who specializes is shipping. She said there is talk from fedex taking the fedex ground option off ebay... Kinda interesting....  she will send me an email on what she finds out. (may take a few days)... on a side note.. i have been shipping a ton more items ground, as the prices have been super cheap.

Message 6 of 35
latest reply

FedEx Ground

Fedex ship manager is the desktop software you can install (have to get a code from fedex)  As a seller i highly recomend doing this it is a good backup for problem day like this (also ebay limits you to 5 packages for order and i have had to send up to 15 off of the same order) the shipping software may save your bacon sometimes, but not today. I am just waiting for someone on fedex's side to realize there is a problem and fix it.

Message 7 of 35
latest reply

FedEx Ground

same here... you wanna go grab a beer? lol 

Message 8 of 35
latest reply

FedEx Ground

Sad part is that is the plan, but im sitting here at work with everything packed and no way to print labels, I should be in my backyard with my dogs by now

Message 9 of 35
latest reply

FedEx Ground

**bleep**, I like you signs!!! I think I will order some for my bar.

Message 10 of 35
latest reply

FedEx Ground

I can tell your bored snoopin' through my listings.. hahaha. Thank you much! If you do purchase i cannot ship via Fedex Ground hahahaha. I better get off before youtube takes me to the dark side... 

Message 11 of 35
latest reply

FedEx Ground

So true So true, Stay off youtube that place is a time suck. hahaha.

Message 12 of 35
latest reply

FedEx Ground

Ok, I figured some of this out, I got it working through fedex ship manager ( my setting were wrong) as for ebay if it is not fedex home delivery (so fedex ground) it seems they have removed that option or there is an issue with just that option through ebay. Surprised it is just you an me talking about this, I don't see anyone else reporting the issue.......................................................................................................................................... ugh fridays

Message 13 of 35
latest reply

FedEx Ground

@techtitansinc

Can you tell me, are the rates on FedEx ship manager the same as on Ebay? Does the software simply mimic the options and rates we get on Ebay and does it then get billed to us on our Ebay monthly invoice as is done currently? If so, is that what the code is for? Thank you in advance for the information. Like you, we are shipping more and more things with FedEx now.

Message 14 of 35
latest reply

FedEx Ground

Hi, I have the same problem here. No "Fedex ground" option but only "Fedex Home Delivery." I think I have to try on the next Monday again. Unfortunate, the package is going to eBay collecting center. Fedex ground is the only choice.

@mvls1 

The Fedex ship manager rate is negotiated between Fedex and you, so you probably won't get the volume discount like eBay does, and you will know how much discount eBay gives.

Message 15 of 35
latest reply