cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Economy SpeedPAK

Hi. Just ordered an item from the Philippines that was sent "Economy SpeedPAK".

Just curious if anyone knows what this is?

Seems like a lot of confusion on the archived discussion boards and want a fresh answer. Thanks.

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Economy SpeedPAK

09/16/18
"Probably our tracking service is down. We are already looking into it."
Now over 24 hrs. And this is an improvement??
Message 16 of 31
latest reply

I ordered somethin 3 weeks ago and it has been sitting in D.C. for 5 days. I will never get anything there again and I blame Ebay

Message 17 of 31
latest reply

@uns_ist_in_alten_maeren wrote:

Seems like a lot of confusion on the archived discussion boards and want a fresh answer. Thanks.

I ordered somethin 3 weeks ago and it has been sitting in D.C. for 5 days. I will never get anything there again and I blame Ebay

Message 18 of 31
latest reply

I ordered a wifi doorbell on September 23rd. It gave two stages of tracking, the 25th and 26th  after that nothing. Delivery is supposed to be between 10th and 26th of October  I have days left and so far nothing  Have any of the other posters received their goods? Thanks. 

Message 19 of 31
latest reply

@riltritim wrote:

@uns_ist_in_alten_maeren wrote:

Why?

All ebay did here was provide a platform or a place for a buyer & seller to meet.  ebay was not involved in the transaction.

As long as you are in the USA, it is here with you and there is a good chance it gets delivered.  If not, the day AFTER the last date of the estimated delivery range, you can go to the resolution center and file an Item Not Received case and get a refund of your money.

Good luck!

Message 20 of 31
latest reply

Contacted seller before purchasing to ask if order will arrive by 10/31/18.

SELLER SAID YES. 

Placed order 10/07/18.

Package shipped 10/08/18.

”flight landed in destination country” 10/16/18.

“import customs clearance completed“ 10/18/18.

”destination dc departure” 10/19/18.

10/26/18 - 5 days left until 10/31/18, where the ?$&@ is my package?!

ESTIMATED ARRIVAL 11/03/18 - 11/26/18

WHAT SHOULD I DO?????

Message 21 of 31
latest reply

@978-32 wrote:

Contacted seller before purchasing to ask if order will arrive by 10/31/18.

SELLER SAID YES. 

Placed order 10/07/18.

Package shipped 10/08/18.

”flight landed in destination country” 10/16/18.

“import customs clearance completed“ 10/18/18.

”destination dc departure” 10/19/18.

10/26/18 - 5 days left until 10/31/18, where the ?$&@ is my package?!

ESTIMATED ARRIVAL 11/03/18 - 11/26/18

WHAT SHOULD I DO?????

First contacting an overseas seller and relying on their word on delivery times is a bit dubious.  Seller has no control over the whole international shipping process.    A good "salesperson" is going to tell you what you wanna hear, I suspect.  

Not sure what is up with the dates you have shown.   Who gave you each estimated range?  This is critical.

Point is that you can open a "case" in the ebay Resolution Center on the day following the last day of ebay's estimated delivery time frame (range).   So which is the last day of ebay's estimate deliver range? 10/31 or 11/02?

So at this point neither  one of these dates has past, so at this point you will have to wait.  If it were me I would be patient and wait until the 4th of November in order to give it time to get delivered to you.  If it wasn't in my hot little hand on teh 4th Nov, THEN I'd file the case.  

Now the "smart alec" answer about what you can do is ---> Don't buy from China where it takes forever to get here and the cross board tracking systems do not mesh well and are often frustrating.

Let us know how it turns out!

Message 22 of 31
latest reply

OK, I just did a little research and I am guessing that you bought a Halloween costume for a little one?  If so I can understand the panic, frustration and disappointment!

I suppose if you have a VALID USA type of tracking number you could call up USPS and try to figure out where the package is sitting and see if you can prevail on some kind soul at the PO to find the package and get it to you.  I might be in a mountain of packages and they aren't willing to dig through it, no matter how much charm one uses.

Me?  I have had this kind of thing happen to me MANY times before and it stinks!  Especially when it is for something that is special or time critical!  It shouldn't take that long, so yeah, I get the upset!  Getting a Halloween costume on 3 Nov is useless!

Now this won't help you now, in this situation, but it took me quite a few of these "missed deadlines" before I gave myself a dope slap upside the head and said, "Son, why are you buying from China?"

Oh I get it,  The LOW prices are tempting - VERY tempting and one gets the impression that USA sellers with their higher prices are ripping you off.  But the sad reality is that due to an OLD Treaty, our tax dollars and shipping rates are subsidizing Chinese sellers, giving them low shipping rates - Chinese pay shipping rates that are next to nothing, allowing them to dump goods into the USA.  So a USA seller is at a distinct disadvantage, because they have to pay USA shipping rates.  But the good thing is that usually USA tracking is better and delivery times a heck of a lot shorter. {Side note: Trump just announced he is pulling the USA out of that treaty - might take a year to happen, and likely an opening gambit to negotiating something that is fair-er.}

So for me, I guess I'm just a bit jingoistic?  I'd rather keep my money circulating around in the USA economy and not have to wait up to six-weeks to get a what I want.

Sorry for the frustration, I have my fingers crossed that somehow it works out!

Don't toss out ebay as a place to buy over silly Chinese sellers and terrible shipping times.  Lots of good, honest, hard-work Americans willing to sell you what you want/need at a fair price!

Good luck!

Message 23 of 31
latest reply

I ordered a special (fairly old, odd type of) USB closure from Hungary via SpeedPAK economy.
...at 25th of October.
According to Ebay: "Estimated delivery Monday, Nov 12, 2018 - Thursday, Dec 20, 2018".
That is pretty close to Christmas/New Year, where the logistics are overloaded...
Now (18th of January) still nothing. Hmmm.
I am pretty sure "nobody" can use my good, worthless for others, I do not think it is stolen...
According to the "tracking number" next day (26th of October) the carrier received that parcel.

Today I asked the seller what should I do...
All other item which I ordered around that time arrived earlier than expected.
Honestly, it happened 2 times in 2018 that a particular parcel just arrived few months later...
Message 24 of 31
latest reply

I still haven't received my item!
Message 25 of 31
latest reply

I still haven't received my item
Message 26 of 31
latest reply

I had a similar occurrence. Shipped in one day from China, in the US the next day, sat in warehouse for 6 weeks, never delivered. Probably was in an eBay yard sale the second week. Biggest lucrative scam ever designed by eBay.

Message 27 of 31
latest reply

I’ve ordered a mug and the tracking number uses this company. I still haven’t received my item, and I’ve waited over a month 🤷🏻‍♀️

Message 28 of 31
latest reply

If you use the app 17track you can track speedpak packages. 17track is an app on android that tracks speedpak hope this helps

Message 29 of 31
latest reply

Us 17track app on android to track speedpak packages

Message 30 of 31
latest reply