cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay standard envelope all of a sudden disappeared from my shipping options.

I have been using the Ebay standard envelope option for awhile now for sports cards. I know if you fill it out incorrectly it will not show it as a option. But I am in the right category , and my envelope and weight parameters are the same as usual . 4 inch by 6 inch envelope weighing 1 ounce, and its in the single trading card category.  With a value under $20.00.

I suspected I was overlooking something obvious , but I went to a listing I have up with EBay standard envelope shipping. I went to revise the shipping , and just what I suspected.... its not showing as a option there either anymore once I switched it to first class then tried to find Standard envelope to switch it back. Anybody else having any issues with it....if not I will have to give them a call. Thanks in advance for any help or advise.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Ebay standard envelope all of a sudden disappeared from my shipping options.

Mystery solved .... I had a brain skip. It is not in the shipping calculator . It is on the drop down menu on the listing. I literally messed with it for a half hour .... embarrassing .

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Ebay standard envelope all of a sudden disappeared from my shipping options.

This option has now vanished for me. I have done everything I can think and eBay standard envelope is gone. I have talked to two different customer service reps and they couldn’t help

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

There have been a couple of posts about a new glitch introduced by eBay's programmers:  The dimensions matter.  Try entering 7x4 as the envelope dimensions.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply