cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY PLEASE FIX - OOPS EBAY, you did it again.Automatic Returns is just plain wrong....

Buyer started an automatic return for NAD. He really only wanted to ask a question. I ignored the EBAY AR and contacted him. After a brief question and answer, he now understands that the item he received is not only COMPLETELY as described, but even better. I can only hope he understands the need to just ignore EBAY AUTOMATIC RETURN instructions and let it expire. EBAY PLEASE FIX.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

EBAY PLEASE FIX - OOPS EBAY, you did it again.Automatic Returns is just plain wrong....

This is an update. The current return has been closed by the buyer. In the past, buyers have told me (and showed me a screen shot) that there is no CLOSE automatic return button. THANK YOU EBAY FOR THE FIX!!!!!!!

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You should contact your buyer and politely ask them to close the return request. If they are happy, what reason do you have to think he will suddenly return it now?
BTW - We are just eBay members like you, you are not talking to eBay here.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@*coins wrote:
You should contact your buyer and politely ask them to close the return request. If they are happy, what reason do you have to think he will suddenly return it now?

I was not clear? This has happened before. In the past, buyers have said there is no close button. One buyer even showed me a screen shot - with no close button on the page.

By the way, I am not reading or talking on this site either. This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@jgrit wrote:

@*coins wrote:

I was not clear? This has happened before. In the past, buyers have said there is no close button. One buyer even showed me a screen shot - with no close button on the page.

By the way, I am not reading or talking on this site either. This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Then ask the buyer to let the return run out. I have no clue what you mean about your last statement.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@*coins wrote:

@jgrit wrote:

@*coins wrote:

Then ask the buyer to let the return run out. I have no clue what you mean about your last statement.

Yes, that is the plan. Thank you.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@jgrit wrote:

@*coins wrote:

@jgrit wrote:

@*coins wrote:

Yes, that is the plan. Thank you.

Correction: I meant to say that in the past I would just ask to let it "run out". But, this current buyer found a close automatic return button. This return is now closed. YIPPEE - THANK YOU EBAY.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply