cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Tracking before opening cases!

I wish people would check there tracking before opening up “package hasn’t been received” cases.   Everybody knows the post office is jacked up right now.  Yesterday someone opened a case, because they hadn’t received there package, yes the package was delayed by a few days, as it went from Florida to California, and we all know things are just starting to re-open there, anyway i checked the tracking and it showed it was out for delivery that same day~case opened!  Had another one last week, case opened on a Monday and package arrived on Wednesday...So check tracking on the post office or fed ex website, if not updating on Ebay page...

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Check Tracking before opening cases!

I hate to say it, but there are buyers out there taking advantage of the postal delays due to the severe weather and the post offices being backed up.  Trust me, eBay will do nothing but lie to you and say how you will be fine, then turn around and do nothing to help you while putting bad marks on your account.  It’s disgusting.  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Check Tracking before opening cases!

Hmmm, seems like knowledgeable sellers often contact eBay CS and ask for an extension of time to respond to the INR case, especially if there is movement in the last 10-days.  I know this for a fact as I filed a WHOLE bunch of INR cases in Feb and they all got hit with a 10-day extensions.  So it looks like eBay can do something.   But hey, a seller has to act and do something to protect them self. 

Hey just saying

Message 3 of 3
latest reply