cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't print shipping labels

I also can't print shipping labels since yesterday. I used to get the "open label window" and then click print from that screen. Now I am not getting that "open label window" box anymore. I click the print postage blue button but nothing happens.It doesn't print. Anyone have any idea when this might be resolved? My work hours don't allow me to take my items to the post office. I have to start giving refunds since I can't ship.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Can't print shipping labels

I am having the same troujble!

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Hi have you looked at any of the posts here about this?

It is now a PDF format , please look at ebay's announcement at link below, See if you can get it to work.
Many are saying price is showing up on label, many are saying they are to big or to small .  Anything with insurance needed also seems to be an issue
But the work around is all we have unless you go to Paypal & issue from there.
Many are doing the labels there at Paypal, For me it was the easiest

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Label-Printing-Issue-Impacting-Some-Sellers/ba-p/27104668

Also a post here that may be of use to just read or may offer some help

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping-Returns/Printing-Labels-changed/m-p/27106683#M192648

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Thank you very much.somehow I missed this link earlier.will check out these options.thanks again

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

No problem
Good luck & hoping they fix it fast

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Well do you get your shipping discount if you print through PayPal? I would suspect not and the savings are huge.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

None of them worked for me. Some say if you cant print from your phone.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@beastofburden wrote:
Well do you get your shipping discount if you print through PayPal? I would suspect not and the savings are huge.

For Priority Mail, through PayPal you'll get Commercial Base pricing instead of Commercial Plus pricing (which you get on eBay because of TRS).  It's a 3% difference.

CommBase only comes with $50 insurance though - and not $100.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

You can still print through Paypal. It's a few more steps and kind of a pain, but it will work. Good Luck!
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

I got my shipping discount when I printed from PayPal.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

No, you do not. This is why I need to open the label out of the frame, otherwise it prints out too small!
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

I switched to chrome and I am back to printing my labels. That solved my problem. I have printed 10 or so labels the past few days with no problems.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I literally spent hours today talking to ebay on two different phone calls trying to print a shipping label.  first person told me i was the only one with issues and i may need a new flash drive or have my computer reformatted.  the next rep was on phone with me for several hours saying there were  issues with printing ebay labels.  i wated most of the day trying to fix.  even went to paypal etc.  2 weeks ago they told me not to use internet explorer because that was an issue. all i know is this is a nightmare.

it would be helpful if ebay posted issues they are experiences so we have a heads up 

Message 13 of 13
latest reply