cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't print USPS Scan Sheet after printing eBay labels anymore

I haven't been able to print a scan sheet for the last week or so. After I print my labels from eBay, when I hit Print scan sheet, I don't get the usual message to Generate the sheet. One day I did get the Generate button, but it showed for one package which was International.

It seemed to have happened after I entered Managed Payments on Aug 8.  I had been using Pending Funds to print, so I switched back to PayPal, but still no scan sheet.

Anyone else have this problem? So far, I haven't had a large amount of packages going out. I do get 10-15 sometimes on a weekend. With as busy as they are, I doubt they will appreciate having to scan all those in one at a time.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can't print USPS Scan Sheet after printing eBay labels anymore

I don't use ebay, so can't comment on that. I suggest that you open a free account with pirateship.com to avoid ebay headaches.

They import you orders from ebay and post back the tracking numbers. You can also purchase insurance for both domestic and int'l orders. You can ask them to sign you up for their simple international rate and you get 25-30% cheaper prices than ebay on parcels up to 4 lbs. Their customer service is outstanding, email replies within 24 hours and a real chat. You can use you CC to pay for the labels, earning extra % on your CC purchases.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I second using pirate ship!  I've never had a problem printing a scan sheet with them.  It's very user friendly and  great prices that include a priority mail options of" box in a bag"  which saves $$.

Do  you use a VPN?  I noticed I can't print a scan sheet if mine is on.  Also check your ad blocker / privacy blockers.  

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I do use a VPN, but I have been for quite some time. I'll try without it though and see if it makes a difference when I print Sunday night. Maybe something has changed. Thanks for the suggestion!

I have looked into Pirateship a while ago, ut I think ebay still gave me better prices on Priority packages. Do you get the same TRS discount on Priority using them? 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

That would be helpful as I could use my PayPal debit card to get cash back.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply