cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I Owed Shipping Costs Back?

I ordered a pair of shoes here that were supposed to be arriving today and they have not.  USPS  forwarded the pkg to a City and County that I do not live in.  After speaking with USPS this morning, they are 'Forwarding' the pkg again and I should receive them 'this week,' as they cannot give a date 'due to COVID-19.'  It was a USPS Employee error.

So the 64k question is, should I be reimbursed for shipping?  Had the Seller shipped within the one-day shipping as in the listing, I think that it maybe it would not have happened had it been shipped within the one day.  I am just a little upset due to the USPS employee error along with the Seller not shipping in the timeframe as was in the listing.  I hope I am making sense because I am typing while angry.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Am I Owed Shipping Costs Back?

Mail gets on the wrong truck...it happens. 

The USPS is not going to refund your shipping. 

You will get your shoes. 

Leave your seller good feedback...they shipped. They have no control over the USPS. 

Enjoy your shoes!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Seller isn't going to refund ether, it was not their fault. ya stuff does happen!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I have to calm down before I can really respond - there is still no update as to when or how I will receive them, at best, when asked when it comes to FB 'did it arrive on time' I may say no.  I do realize that it an estimated date, so I will need to calm down more B/4 I respond. 

Just so everyone knows, I hold grudges for years - just ask son when it comes to his father 🤣

Message 4 of 4
latest reply