Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay shipping label page for USPS Parcel choice

Where is the choice for shipping USPS Parcel on the eBay label page? This has been a problem for me the past month from October 2020 to November 2020. I used to be able to choose that option on the eBay label page but it no longer is showing up. I cl...

Package available for pick up

I have a package that, after googling the address, had what appears to be a failed delivery attempt on a Saturday to a package forwarding company in Florida and is now being held for pick up at the post office. It's been a few days, and it doesn't sh...

shipping

item was sent out for delivery , and now it says it was returned. never delivered theres no reason to return the item they never even seen it. what happens

Items from China cannot start refund process!!!

I bought some items from China which took over 30 days to get here. Now I cannot start the refund process or leave feedback as it has been too long. The seller will not reply, as they know there is nothing I can do. Then there is no way to contact eB...

Can you combine shipping on 3 orders?

I tried to combine 3 orders and print out 1 shipping label but it wouldn't let me. It would let me combine 2 orders, but not 3. I ended up shipping the 3 orders in 2 boxes when i could have shipped in 1 box. Is this right?

User avatar by Superstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping a coin

What if I am sending a single coin? First class shipping, which INCLUDES a tracking # is around $3.01. (If you purchase shipping online. Otherwise its even more at the post office.)That pretty much eats up the profit from the coin. Putting it into a ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer mailed back box with no item in it, no customer support available besides email?

As the title says, the buyer mailed back box with no item in it, just added bulk to the packaging to the box inside the box. No customer support available besides email? $500+ has been on hold in my Paypal account since this started, and now eBay is ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Shipping Label

Unable to generate and purchase shipping label. Yes. Rebooted, logged out and tried on 3 different devices. Disgusted! Yes, I can go to retail center to purchase but will lose shipping discount. Disgusted!

Resolved! Recycled Shipping Materials

Do you put in your listing that you use them? If yes, how do you word it? We received an email today from a Buyer who was upset we "re-used" a box. We did. Bubble wrap was new, air pillows were new, but we re-used a perfectly good box. Buyer stated w...

Big problems with the sale! Help!

hello everyone, tell me what to do ... I sent the buyer a Louis Vuitton bag, at the same time I tied the wrong track number, the delivery status changed to "Delivered" after 2 days, the money thawed, I started to withdraw it and the buyer opened a di...

4JFNE_L9EwA.jpg a9u977sxEJ4.jpg

VACANT, but never got the parcel back for two weeks

So a buyer from ebay bought something from me, but it says on he tracking that the house is vacant and is suppose to send it back to me. The problem is that I never got my parcel back. I tried emailing the system, but nobody could help me.94001082054...

Resolved! Ebay Motors Shipping

Hello,I'm shopping for a vehicle on eBay Motors, and there is a shipping price next to the cost of the car. Is that price fixed? I talked to a dealer, and they offered to ship my car, but it was higher than the one eBay Motors advertised...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors