cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpeedPAK shipping issues

Hello is anyone having trouble with speedpak tracking my package was shipped via speedpak on 10/16 its 10/31 and the last update i got was destination dc departure and that was on 10/23 I haven’t got any updates since then what does destination dc departure mean?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

SpeedPAK shipping issues

Yes, having issues.  My speedpak tracking said it had been delivered to the USPS hub in Detroit on January 22,  which is the main hub for our area.  By this time (now jan 28th) it should have been at my local post office for delivery, but I still have not received the package.  Now when I check the speedpak tracking it only shows that is cleared US customs (no longer showing it was in the USPS Detroit hub).  Speedpak is not "speedy" in any way!  I contacted the seller which I have done business with in the past asking if she had to use speedpak for future orders as I would have to find a different supplier.  Past orders using services OTHER than speedpak arrived in the normal 10-14 day period.  It's been way over 2 weeks since the seller shipped my order and I still haven't received it.  To make matters worse, there is no USPS tracking number that I can find associated with the speedpak tracking, so you are only left with what speedpak shows in tracking updates.  Sucky service!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

SpeedPAK shipping issues

There is a very big problem , Speedpak has tracked over 80 packages marked as delivered to my house over the last 7 days not 1 has been delivered . There could also be a very big problem with USPS employee theft , it seems as if some of the employees have figured out these are up for grabs with out USPS tracking and have exploited this problem  . Jon Lin the Ebay CEO in China who made the contract with Speedpak should re -examine this problem . 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

SpeedPAK shipping issues

Wow! 80 is a lot. Im at one (un)delivered package via speekpak, which is being contested by the seller today apparently. I hope Ebay pays attention to this.. seems like a simple enough fix with technology and so many well executed models. Hope you ended up getting ur pkg or ur dollas back.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

SpeedPAK shipping issues

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply