cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Handling Options?

As a seller, I can see that each listing can offer multiple shipping time frames (e.g. Standard, Economy, Overnight, etc), but nowhere do I see an option for multiple handling time frames to attach to each additional service.  I only have one option per listing.  

Specifically, I would like to offer Economy (1-10 days) with 5 business days handling, but also give my customers an option to pay a surcharge to get it quicker with an option of Standard (1-5 days) with 1-3 business day handling and Expedited 1-day handling.  I'm only able to add the services, but cannot add multiple handling time frames attached to each additional service provided.  Is this possible?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A reply in a similar thread, "No, it is not possible to have more than one handling time attached to a listing."

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

No.

I don't understand why you would want a longer handling time in order to use a slower shipping method.

ebay allows for one handling time, regardless of whatever method of shipping you use.  The buyer is already paying more for faster shipping.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

A reply in a similar thread, "No, it is not possible to have more than one handling time attached to a listing."

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

That's not what I said, and you're also wrong about the handling policy. We can offer many options for handling. 1 or same day handling is only if you want to list an item qualified for top rated status and discounts...

I didn't say I wanted to offer a longer S&H...my default is Economy 5-day and I wanted to offer additional S&H options at a surcharge. I can only offer more shipping options, not handling options...
Message 4 of 4
latest reply