cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overview not changing for how many promotional items I have left to list for free.

overview not changing for how many promotional items I have left to list for free.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Same issue here, hope I haven't gone over

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I just noticed mine hasn't changed from the last time I posted auctions...still says I have 71 free listings left.

I thought for sure I was going over my limit this month but saw I had all those left & thought I must've miscounted last week. Now I'm posting new auctions today & see it isn't moving 😞 

I budget myself & make adjustments & now I have no idea how many are actually left.  I hope they don't whack us with all these insertion fees when they fix the problem they caused. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

ebay seems to be having  several platform problems. this suggest to be that they have been hacked . I am worried with all of the problems with managed payments, the inconsistent response of the shipping, and now the counter are down. I do not feel that eBay has the ability to protect my personal financial information. They have not been able to repair the counters for over a week. Post suggest this is a global problem. I think this should be a red flag to all of us  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply