cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship by date is WRONG in Sold email

dhbookds_0-1680552643180.png

You made the sale for 5 pc Yankee Candle Sand Castle Tart Warmer 4 Votive BeachChair Seashell Flipflop!

dhbookds_1-1680552762350.png

I have one day shipping.............

It is correct in Seller Hub Sold/awaiting shipment:

dhbookds_2-1680552859839.png

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@dhbookds wrote:

dhbookds_0-1680552643180.png

You made the sale for 5 pc Yankee Candle Sand Castle Tart Warmer 4 Votive BeachChair Seashell Flipflop!

dhbookds_1-1680552762350.png

I have one day shipping.............

It is correct in Seller Hub Sold/awaiting shipment:

dhbookds_2-1680552859839.png

Hi @dhbookds. There is currently an active Site issue (ALERT14532) for this issue. The ticket requires a significant amount of information that cannot be provided here, so I recommend reaching out to our customer service team, and ask to be added to the ticket. I'll also get this added to the tech board. 

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

elizabeth@ebay 

Thanks for your help......

I did call concierge and got added to the ticket.........all she needed was my id........

The following is NOT directed to you.......but I hope you can pass it on to whomever is in charge of these boards these days.......

Why do we have a tech board if we still have to call in?  Certainly, a duplication of efforts for both me and Ebay.     I asked the Concierge rep that and she "guessed" that perhaps the person who replied to my message may not be in Customer Service.... and therefore couldn't add me to the list.

I certainly don't know your status.....but if there's a tech board......someone ought to not only be able to respond, but to add people to these "alerts".......when there is ample evidence of a problem.

just my opinion.........

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

elizabeth@ebay 

Thanks for your help......

I did call concierge and got added to the ticket.........all she needed was my id........

The following is NOT directed to you.......but I hope you can pass it on to whomever is in charge of these boards these days.......

Why do we have a tech board if we still have to call in?  Certainly, a duplication of efforts for both me and Ebay.     I asked the Concierge rep that and she "guessed" that perhaps the person who replied to my message may not be in Customer Service.... and therefore couldn't add me to the list.

I certainly don't know your status.....but if there's a tech board......someone ought to not only be able to respond, but to add people to these "alerts".......when there is ample evidence of a problem.

just my opinion.........

That is quite odd @dhbookds. This ticket required the following information: 

Sellers are seeing ship by date have 1 day delay on the eBay app (March 18, 2023)

Reference ID: ALERT14532

Provide Seller ID:

Provide Buyer ID: 

Provide Item number:

Provide Order number:

Provide Screenshot:

Provide App version installed on device:

Provide Operating system: Android or IOS

Please send me an email at askcommunity@ebay.com with all this information. This is not something we're allowed to do except with very rare exceptions. kyle@ebaydevon@ebay, myself will try our hardest to get the information needed to file the ticket here, however if the ticket requires specific account information, for security purposes we are not able to ask for this, and will suggest reaching out to customer service. We also feel the tech board is important for members who are experiencing issues, and are unsure if it's a bug or something on their end, and that board is designed to clarify that. I hope this helps. 

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

elizabeth@ebay 

Certainly didn't mean to imply that she passed the buck to you.......I am already added, so no need to do anything else. 

All that info is in the post though......except that it wasn't on the app, but the SOLD email,  which I made clear to her (and she repeated) when I first tried to explain to her what was going on.........

There are screenshots from the email (and the title of the email)......including item #, order #, my id......

Again, did not mean to insult you or any of the team.........I know you do try to help in every way you can......

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

elizabeth@ebay 

Certainly didn't mean to imply that she passed the buck to you.......I am already added, so no need to do anything else. 

All that info is in the post though......except that it wasn't on the app, but the SOLD email,  which I made clear to her (and she repeated) when I first tried to explain to her what was going on.........

There are screenshots from the email (and the title of the email)......including item #, order #, my id......

Again, did not mean to insult you or any of the team.........I know you do try to help in every way you can......

Hi @dhbookds. No apologies necessary, we really appreciate the feedback 💙

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 6 of 6
latest reply