cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have to log in all the time on ebay!!!

Today I couldn't log in for a while then it started working, now I have to relog in every time I wanna go to a different page on ebay!!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Same here. Someone else made the same post a few minutes before you so it seems to be a widespread issue.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Same here.  Cant even send messages out because it keeps logging me out when i try to send.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

The ongoing login issues with eBay is getting really old for such a large platform.  For many doing large business here it is wasting a lot of time and resources.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

same here, i have to long in a dozen times to simply list one item on ebay.  i'm trying to list 100 items i'll just be spending the entire day constantly logging and relogging in.  what a mess. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I'm having the same problem. Every time I try to list an item it keeps making me sign in, then when I'm done it makes me sign in again and it won't list.  

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Although I am not having problem staying signed in to eBay, downdetector indicates that many users are currently having problems:

https://downdetector.com/status/ebay/

eburtonlab_0-1650918981479.png

Are you using Comcast? Comcast seems to be having problems at the moment as well.

Any difference if you try using the eBay app?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

This is a widespread issue (I'm experiencing the same thing) & they're working on it. I read one post that said within 72 hours it "should" be fixed. Awful!

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Sure they are.  Here we are a year later and it still logs me out when I want to edit a listing, respond to a return request, or even just read messages sometimes.  Had to log on 3 times today.  Android app on Samsung s22 galaxy.  Been like this longer than a year that's for sure. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply