cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Technical Issues

I am getting a lot of problems lately, with pages malfunctioning, and not renditioning properly. Sometimes it’s not adjusting to the screen size, sometimes error messages.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Ebay Technical Issues

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies on your internet browser?
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Ebay Technical Issues

I do that every month, however since it is near the end of the month, it is time to do so again. You might be right. Ebay shouldn't be causing so many problems with the cache and cookies.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Ebay Technical Issues

I think maybe it's a combination of cookies from all sites visited over the month, not just eBay. If you're doing a clear every month then I feel it's safe to assume that you do a lot of browsing. Keep up with the monthly cleaning and you should be good!
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Ebay Technical Issues

There have been many errors over the last two days I have noticed, and customers complaining to me they cannot buy my items, as the same issues as 11 days ago.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Ebay Technical Issues

I have been going through terrible page loading issues for the past couple of weeks. Incomplete page loading is starting to make shopping here so frustrating that I'm about to throw in the towel. I'm wondering if this issue is happening to my customers, too, as sales have been way off. It has been at least a couple of weeks since I searched Community to see if this was a general issue, so I guess that nothing is being done towards fixing it.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Ebay Technical Issues

I only use Firefox, and over past several days I often get an error message on ebay that "a web page is slowing things down" or something to that effect. I clear my cache and cookies, but it intermittently still occurs. I actually came to this board to see if anyone else has had the same issue.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Ebay Technical Issues

@rosevelyn wrote:

I only use Firefox, and over past several days I often get an error message on ebay that "a web page is slowing things down" or something to that effect. I clear my cache and cookies, but it intermittently still occurs. I actually came to this board to see if anyone else has had the same issue.

I get that message. In the past it was only when I was on the Pogo website.

Now I am getting the message on eBay.

Using firefox.

I tried using microsoft edge for pogo. It worked well, but seemed to cause some adware problems

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Ebay Technical Issues

Did  not see that, but today while creating a listing, when attempting to arrange the photos in the order that I wanted them displayed, they would just fall into a "black hole" (actually a white square), and disappear. I closed the draft, reopened it, and uploaded them in the order I wanted them without attempting to rearrange again.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply