cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload photo to make listing.

Can't upload photo to make listing. Started not working yesterday 6:00 PM CST still not working. Tried drag and drop as well nada. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I was just checking to see if anyone else was haveing this problem. The many golitches of eBay, this site is a shipwreck. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I am off to list on other platforms. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Same problem here. I successfully listed 5 items this morning with no problems, then the photo uploader stopped working.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I can’t even access my “create a listing”  

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I can't work in Firefox but have no problems in Chrome (so far).   I'm not putting this one on Ebay.

Tried clearing the cache and restarting firefox to no effect.  Seems to happen on a weekly basis (aligned with their never ending updates IMO, you'd think they could get it right for once).

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Chrome and Edge, two different machines same thing for over a day.  31% on the photo loading progress bar then nothing else.  Did the normal clear cache, reboot dance.  Definitely on the eBay end.  No announcement either,

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi there - there are several ongoing technical issues. Please review this post and consider contacting CS if you have not yet been added to the open tickets. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 8 of 8
latest reply