cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

board discussion categories

why dont the ones in charge of these boards create board discussion categories which reflect new hot  discussion topics like:

promoted listings

guaranteed shipments

free return shipping

it seems to me like it would be helpful to isolate topics like these as they are cutting edge on what is happening here on Ebay

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

doug@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi @lloydsteventaylor, thanks for the suggestion. We actually try to keep the board categories high-level and relevant, like "Selling." We don't want to have too many boards, or boards that might not be pertinent after a certain amount of time, as in after the topic is no longer "hot."

That said, we will creat a board for a topic if the topic warrants its own board. For example, boards based on Seller Releases or big announcements.

If you're looking for posts on a "hot" topic, I suggest the search bar at the top of the page. Make sure "All Community" is selected for your search.

Thanks!

@lloydsteventaylor wrote:

why dont the ones in charge of these boards create board discussion categories which reflect new hot  discussion topics like:

promoted listings

guaranteed shipments

free return shipping

it seems to me like it would be helpful to isolate topics like these as they are cutting edge on what is happening here on Ebay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

doug@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi @lloydsteventaylor, thanks for the suggestion. We actually try to keep the board categories high-level and relevant, like "Selling." We don't want to have too many boards, or boards that might not be pertinent after a certain amount of time, as in after the topic is no longer "hot."

That said, we will creat a board for a topic if the topic warrants its own board. For example, boards based on Seller Releases or big announcements.

If you're looking for posts on a "hot" topic, I suggest the search bar at the top of the page. Make sure "All Community" is selected for your search.

Thanks!

@lloydsteventaylor wrote:

promoted listings

guaranteed shipments

free return shipping

Message 2 of 2
latest reply