cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What/where is the Moderated Content Board?

There was a post on selling board.......

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Minimum-Dollar-Amount-On-Variety-Listing/m-p/34409901#M2385286

concerning a listing that was requiring a buyer to buy 6 (I think it was).  Original poster said CS had approved the listing.  I asked Devon/Kyle to review and let us know if that was proper.    (short explanation).....

Now it's been moved by mods to the above board......to which we (I) have no access.....  Not arguing with the move but wonder whether the question was answered........

devon@ebay 

kyle@ebay 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @dhbookds,

The moderated-content board is where threads are sent to when the mods remove them.

Only moderators and eBay blues can see those posts once they are moved there.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks, @lacemaker3 , just thought it strange that it tells you to go there and then you can't get in.  Probably isn't a big deal.........but I fear when people post that CS has told them something that is (my opinion) patently wrong........that others will read it and think it's ok to do.........would sure rather see a definite answer by the Blues to hopefully forestall the misinformation. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Well, at least in this case, nobody can see what was said in that thread.

If you saw a "we moved this thread ..." notice, that must have been a mistake, and they usually disappear quickly anyway.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Interestingly, I just got a notification on the bell, that Devon had answered me on that thread.......but of course, can't get to the thread and now even the notification seems to be gone.

devon@ebay      thanks for the attempt

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hopefully they can determine which CSR needs some "coaching".

Message 6 of 6
latest reply