cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shall We Discuss What we would like to see in 2019 In Regards to the Threads!

There is much discussion on another thread with a completely different subject regarding the pros and cons of the threads.  It is an unfair discussion to have on this other thread as it takes away from the reason for the other thread.

So here we are.  Let's discuss it here.  

What do you like about the threads?

What do you dislike about the threads?

What changes would you like to see?

What enhancements would you like to see?

This is NOT about naming and shaming.  A contructive conversation can be had.  Be honest but mindful that saying hurtful things about someone else is NOT the goal of this thread.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 1 of 94
latest reply
93 REPLIES 93

General Comment:

And I guess I am commiserating with some other posters who feel there is a problem with "no bread crumbs." Just call me Gretel. lolol.

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 91 of 94
latest reply

@abfabvintage wrote:

I just replied today on an old thread 2015 about why store keywords are screwy in Stores. Of course, a new poster asked how to fix it (3/14)...I replied twice with an answer. I received Kudos for the posts lolol. I was glad they left it up for that long as a lot of sellers not aware of the store changes.

Then less than a half hour later the entire thread removed to Archive Seller with no notice.  There was no "bread crumb" left to indicate old thread and moved to: wherever. You have to go to your profile to see where you posted. I vote to have some kind of bread crumb left behind so you can find it. It didn't even have one of those "necro, etc.". Just gone. Lots of wasted time. And for some reason it is happening a lot when threads are moved, deleted, whatever.

Start a new thread.  If it is something you want or need advice on or something you feel you can offer insight on.  Start a new thread instead of going to an old, likely outdated thread.  Threads are easy to start.  If you need help with that, just ask.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 92 of 94
latest reply

I'm so tired of not getting feedback from buyers. Why not make it so people need to give feedback on any prior purchase before they can make another purchase. Why should good sellers go unrewarded?
Message 93 of 94
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here.

Thanks.

Message 94 of 94
latest reply